Premium refund?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by tankuser, Dec 16, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tankuser

tankuser Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I'm writing here to ask, is there any way of refunding my premium.
    I bought membership for a month and this morning i recieved notification from he bank that says that the membership is automatically renewed but i didn't want it so I decided to cancel it from the game and i did it 20 minutes after the payment.
    I asked the support if there will be a refund and their response was:

If you have purchased it (which it wasn't manually but automatically) PROBABLY there won't be refund.

So to who I need to talk so I get my refund? And why does it renew automatically without even asking?

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello tankuser,

Payment matters can only be discussed with support, but in general, premium membership renewals are not refunded. The auto-renewal is brought to your attention when you purchase the membership, and it should be cancelled by you if you wish to prevent the renewal.

Good luck with your inquiry!

Since there is nothing we can do to help you with through the forum, I will now close this thread.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.