Problem entering the game

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by oussayd, Jan 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. oussayd

oussayd Forum Greenhorn

Hello all. I lost my money on this game and I need help from a technical team this is a week I am waiting for a solution to the problem, but no one answers. hell why !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. ргцт

ргцт Active Author

Man, you've just lost your money :( It is what it is. I am sad for you.

oussayd likes this.
  3. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi oussayd. If you are talking about money from the game give that money for lost, but if you are talking about real money... go to your bank and cancell all carges you already have from BP in case you think you've been stolen or you can claim at your credit card for those charges to be refunded. I know it is possible not because i paid a € in this game, i'm not such insane, and i'll never do, but it is possible and an option to consider. Maybe you'll receive messages from them threatening to you... do not heed them

Do not let them take control of your life

Last edited: Jan 17, 2021
    oussayd likes this.
  4. oussayd

oussayd Forum Greenhorn

man i have problem to accesses the game i speak with the support many time i till them the problem and every time send me the answer and they speak about responsibility and that me i send a lot of message for him *** . give me solution to my problem not tell me you send a lot message and yaaa i lose really money in this game maybe at least 350$ in this game and in the end they send you alert . i think i will Go to court .