Problem selecting the server

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by nicuefo, Oct 1, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicuefo

nicuefo Forum Greenhorn

since the latest update the interface of the game has change for login and selecting the server.
    the problem is that when u select the server it give u not the server selected but hi jus by him self in order to select to heredur , i had to enter to grimmag then log out and select faste a server in order to swich to to heredur, to eliminate this problem i ad to delete all my characters on grimmag because i beleve it will give mee only heredur ....... nothing ..the same ...after a wile being enoing i create a now character on grimmag ....BUT NOW... it das not let me to enter to gremmag anymore so i am pist cz i am tring for 60 min now... pls doo somefing. I realy cant play.

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @nicuefo ,

I don't know if I understood your problem...
    First of all, I would recommend you to delete DSO temp files - HERE.

So far as we know, there were no changes for login and selecting server steps in the last release.

Make sure that you select the right server (nearest to your location) + you click on "play now" button.

Answer.png

Cheers ;)

3. nicuefo

nicuefo Forum Greenhorn

ok , now is redownloading
    and i hope it resove the problem
    i did select the server in the right way but it give me the server he whant not the selected one

4. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @nicuefo ,

Let us know if that works or not :) Perhaps it was a problem with the server...
    Cheers,

5. nicuefo

nicuefo Forum Greenhorn

Hy again Sunlight.
    Everything is the same, maybe I should delete everything completely?
    I have windows 8.1 and I run the application in Romanian but i play the game from Italy where i live now.
    Whit the old interface never happened, I know what the steps are the same ... I do not realize what is the problem.

Time of this report: 10/5/2017, 19:50:53
    Machine name: nicuefo
    Operating System: Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit (6.3, Build 9600) (9600.winblue_ltsb.160930-0600)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: Dell Inc.
    System Model: OptiPlex 7010
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 08/18/14 15:34:27 Ver: A19.00
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8078MB RAM
    Page File: 1852MB used, 7505MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\Windows
    DirectX Version: DirectX 11
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    DxDiag Version: 6.03.9600.17415 64bit Unicode

6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @nicuefo ,

It's not normal that you can't select the server at all.
    You have to delete DSO folder completely. You also can try to uninstall the client from your PC, delete your DSO folder and reinstall the game again.

If it doesn't solve your problem, please, contact our support team and provide them your logfiles.
    Your computer is perfectly fine to play Drakensang.
    You can also play via internet explorer, if you like, while your problem is not solved.

Cheers,

7. nicuefo

nicuefo Forum Greenhorn

I found the problem
    If I select Grimmag go to Heredur and if I select Heredur go to Grimmag so the commands are inverted.

Now ... I do not know if the problem is from me or from you, probably it's my windows ........ or not.

Thanks anyway Sunlight.

8. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @nicuefo ,

Thank you for sharing this solution. It's a hard problem for players, so we are reporting it.
    Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.