Support Problem with promocode "DRAKENDESERT"

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by DomcoLP, Jul 12, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Have you had the same problem?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  1. DomcoLP

DomcoLP Forum Greenhorn

Hello
    I already posted support ticket, but i just want to post it here on the Forum.
    I've used code "DRAKENDESERT" online, then used it in-game. The "bag" icon of 1500 Dark Coins/ Pearls came in, i accepted it but nothing added to my Dark Pearl count. Can somebody from Stuff help me out? Thanks
    -DomcoLP

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Ahem... what are Dark Coins/Pearls? Are we still playing the same game?

It should be Drakens that you receive. If you're uncertain if it got credited to your account, you can contact Support.

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. DomcoLP

DomcoLP Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG]Ehm... Dark Coins that you can buy in the shop for IRL money? Leave it be.
    Thx for the reply.

4. Anyki

Anyki User

Ah, andermants. That's a completely different currency than what was credited by the bonus code.

Andermants have the shape of 3 purple balls. Drakens look like yellow acorns - and can be displayed by clicking on the second line of currency and clicking it from the drop-down list.