problem with pvp 5v5's

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by AlbertHoffman, May 5, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlbertHoffman

AlbertHoffman Forum Greenhorn

Greetings everyone,
    I got a problem 3months now (since R228 or something) and i cannnot register in 5v5's (either solo or with team).
    In a few words , the green bar in the top runs 4/10 , 7/10 etc (and sometimes 10/10!!!) and immediately i go 1/10 and no 5v5 for me.
    Idk if someone else has/had this problem but the only answer i get from customer service of my country is that they transfered the problem to the technical team or so.
    Idk if the technicians are too busy to deal with this problem , but is unacceptable whats happening. Deluxe is running , my time is running and is so frustrating that this little problem becomes so huge for no reason.
    I hope in the forum my problem can be solved.
    Thanks for ur time & i hope i didnt insult anyone,
    P.S I forgot to mention that my other 2 characters on this account can register and i can play with no problem.

Kind regards

Last edited: May 5, 2020
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello AlbertHoffman. Since you have already been informed by your language Support that the matter has been forwarded to appropriate department , please continue your dialoque with your Support. There is nothing that we can do for you here, in the Forum;

kindest regards;

Shine2

-----Closing-----

Last edited: May 5, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.