Announcement [Producer dialog] Firefox & Sands of Malice

Discussion in 'Official Announcements' started by angelobod, Mar 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. angelobod

angelobod Dev Team Team Drakensang Online

Dear Dracanians,

Some of you might already know me from my recent communications. But for those who are new to the game, my name is Angelo, and I am the Producer of Drakensang Online. From time to time I will publish some information here on the boards, and as usual we are always interested in your opinion.

Firefox and the browser version

Directly after releasing “Sands of Malice” there will be another change. This is due to an update from one of the mainstream browsers.
    On Tuesday 7th of March, Mozilla will deactivate the java plugin support for Firefox. As the browser version for Drakensang Online is based on this plugin, we will not be able to support it any longer.
    In order to avoid any interruptions in your game experience, I strongly recommend that you download our client version today : http://www.drakensang.com/community/download.
    By doing so, you are prepared for the change next week. The downloadable client is easy to install, provides a higher performance, and is the officially supported way to play. If you experience any issues, feel free to get in touch with our Customer Service : http://www.drakensang.com/support.

Sands of Malice

After eating a gazillion pizzas, drinking a river of energy drinks and some nice evening hours at Alexanderplatz, in our office in Berlin, we finally released “Sands of Malice”. The team created a huge amount of content, especially but not limited to 4 new Arabian themed Maps, 1 New Dungeon (10 Maps), a New Epic Storyline, 1 New Boss, 2 New Encounters, 160+ New Items (Weapons, Armor, Jewelry), a New Gem Tier and Over 60 New Quests!
    Of course, I hope that you can already enjoy the content update. You might also have noticed that we released a fast patch after the content expansion hit our servers. Even though day-1 patches are common for games, we wanted to let you know that we are working on improving your experience in the game. Thanks for your understanding.
    Finally, we already gathered a lot of feedback within the first days of the “Sands of Malice” release. That said, I wanted to thank everyone for sharing your opinion on different topics and making Dracania a better place for everyone. I will keep you posted on different things in future.

Yours sincerely,

Angelo

Producer Drakensang Online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.