Progress Bars

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by -cider-1, Nov 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. -cider-1

-cider-1 Forum Greenhorn

Where do we find progress bars and activate them? For instance, I have a chest I can open but I'll only receive what's in it if I've activated the Atlantis Progress Bar. But there is no information saying where to find or activate it.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You need to participate in Events when they are active in order to progress and collect rewards.
    Check the link and visit any particular event you need. You need to check the information on the chest by simply hovering over it with your cursor. At the bottom of the tooltip you will notice the name of the event ... then check the event from the list I gave you.
    I believe you are asking about Dracanian Anniversary Festival and the Anniversary Forfeit Chest (Atlantis).
    You need to collect Anniversary Forfeit in order to fill any particular progress bar.
    But ... you are not allowed to skip progress bars and you need to finish them by the given order. Once you finish one progress bars you are ready to work with the next one. Don't open the chests of another (next) progress bars before unlocking them by finishing the previous one or you are losing the progress in vain.
    The most important thing is ... this event has finished in September and the next one is happening next year in August.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  3. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

If you rest your cursor on the chest. Bottom in red it tells you when the chest can be opened.

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

If you only have one or two chests, I'd probably toss it in favour of inventory space. If you have dozens or hundreds, then fine, it might be worth keeping.