Promotion /Welcome gifts

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Superme, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

I got an email from the developers about a promotion and to click to claim. However, not using it before and only opening the email on my phone I was told the link was used already but it took me to the log in page, which I realised was for my Heredur character. I am on Agathon, at least that is where the characters I play are. Heredur only came because I deliberately clicked that server to see what will happen, after I got an email with welcome gifts, which I was able to access once I created a character, that never happened with my main character on Agathon. This latest promo, has fruits of insight, essence of war, cots, andermants, universal healing potions. I will gladly take on my main, but alas it seems that that gift is not for Agathon, only for heredur. Why are the developers discriminating against servers. Gifts should go across the board not just to one server.

2. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

All servers get the promos. The problem you're having is just a technical error.

Some people get the promos on other servers because those servers are "RECOMMENDED". When you signed up for the game there were several choices for servers, right? If you pick something other than your RECOMMENDED server you run into such problems.

Either way, I have no idea how to help beside telling you that the Support team will be able to help. Wait a little while, though, there may be mods here who can help with this... or other players who have had this problem and solved it.

3. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

I know that all servers have promos and usually promos run across the board. Agathon is my recommended server and that is what I use. The character on Heredur was just created to collect the prize after I got the email ( the link took me to Heredur). All I am saying why are they offering these packs to persons on Heredur and not across the board. I am sure many of us on Agathon can use the anders and other stuff too.

4. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

IDK man.. I get the promos for my characters in Agathon but I don't pay so.. whatever.

You can ask Support. Pretty sure they'll give you the promo on agathon.

5. Sewyew

Sewyew Someday Author

contact support they'll resolve it for u. I've had same problem first time I got email from TGC and clicked the link on my phone

6. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Hadnt it been the case that you made a char on heredur once and never played with it again? After a month or 2 being inactive on a server you get an email that offers you some package/bonus if you start playing on that server again. In that case you can only recieve that package with your inactive character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.