Bug PVP bug

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BitMaster, Apr 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitMaster

BitMaster Someday Author

I was playing 1v1 and won the first round and after it the game went insane. I could move but could not hit the opponent. On top of that it displayed You will be kicked out... After that i was kicked like nothing happend. What is going on??
    [​IMG]

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @BitMaster ,

That's strange, absolutely. No reports about that so far.
    Could you please tell us on what server you play in and when this happened?

We would like to know if more heroes experienced the game problem.
    Cheers,

3. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Sounds to me like the player hit a lag spike. If this happens, look at the ping speed indicator on the HUD. I have noticed my ping jump from 60 to as much as 2000. With this much lag, you hit mobs with no effect, you move on your screen but group mates will say that you just stood there, ans can be accompanied with extreme rubberbanding. Very reminiscent of the old Position Bug.

Thanks Doc.

4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I've had this happen on PvE maps as well. I'll be running around, shooting at monsters, but they don't die. The worst is trying to pick up loot that doesn't pick up.

If I am lucky, eventually the map resets or I rubber band all over and then catch up. If I am not lucky, I either end up dead or I end up in town. Luckily it doesn't happen often for me. I notice it more when there is an event going on (even though I may not be in an event map).

FWIW, my ping often stays between the normal 18-22 for me so not sure what that is all about.

5. Zed

Zed Forum Pro

No reports so far ? Lol super weird. On the French forum for example this bug has been reported dozens of times, and it happens to me on a daily basis.
    PvP : Half of the duels I do end either by me killing the unfortunate and motionless other player or me getting killed because I can't do anything
    PvE : I've already lost a lot of event passes and boss teleports (like many other players) because of it

-{Gabriel}- likes this.
  6. BitMaster

BitMaster Someday Author

Sorry for not replying earlier. I wasn't able to do so :(
    If it's not late, this was on Heredur server and it happened about half hour before the first post.
    It was the first time something like that happened to me. Normally, if it lags it lasts for a brief moment.

7. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

5vs5 is filled with this bug. Be sure that it's not a lag thing.
    Yesterday it happened to me in to 2 consecutive capture the flag games, followed by the 15 min penalty.:mad:
    You can move, use your skills but you're not affecting the game. The other players see you standing still.
    In the SS below the players turned invisible, the flag became visible only after it was dropped but I couldn't interact with it.
    [​IMG]
    This is so enraging considering the fact that I was winning and I had carried the flag in both games (which nowadays is pretty hard for a 2H DK) before being kicked out. :mad:
    In the above game we started as 5vs4, we got a 5th member pretty fast, but after a while one player from each of the teams were being kicked out, so we went down to 4vs4, then 3vs3 and then "I" was kicked out leaving a 2vs2.:confused:
    I know PvP is a mess, but at least let me damn play it!:mad:

---MERGED---

Could someone make/cut my previous post into a new thread named "Getting kicked out of PvP matches"?

Last edited: May 1, 2017
  8. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thread Title changed.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.