Bug PVP bugs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by marika13, Feb 13, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marika13

marika13 Forum Greenhorn

where to begin...
    1) When my frost wind got disrupted my cd was on (not the 1sec cd as said on the new patch but the normal cd of the spell)

2) on 3v3 map some times i get to play but I'm on spectator cam just like when I'm dead... i move normally and hit but i cant get the camera on my char... so...

3) on 1v1 map too many times it has happened that I cant see the enemy figure. I see his shots and spells and i see him on minimap but i don't see him at all on my screen

4)When i join an 1v1 sometimes i get an insta-lose the moment i entered without playing

And one more that is not really about pvp

5) when i open the client i always have a popup to download the new client... nothing changes if i do or don't... i ignore it. but its a bit annoying

Player name: marika3
    35 lvl mage
    Server: Grimmag
    using thin client with latest patch

2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

I think solving 5 will help 1 2 and 3. 4 I don't have an answer I get instant loose and win so...

To fix number 5 go into your user app data temp dso folder and delete the folders in there. The drakensang.e e is in one of the folders and running the main one will correct t the other directed files. I think one of them are bad but the exercise is correct version so the game let's you in.

If you still have problems rename the dso folder in temp and try again.

3. marika13

marika13 Forum Greenhorn

thanks for the trouble but it didn't work... renamed. deleted and also the drakensang.exe file isn't opening up from the dso folder
    also got a new 1 today. don't know if is general or not.... game restarts at random times. cant do quest or pvp

4. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

What I have done for these kind of problems is to uninstall the client and play on browser.
    That seems to have solved all my issues.

5. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

I love the invisibility

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.