Bug PVP di gruppo 1vs1 o 1vs2 pilotati ai bassi livelli

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by doctormaz, Aug 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. doctormaz

doctormaz Someday Author

EDIT

Google traslation
    Good morning,
    I write after years of absence. I see pvp over the years that it is increasingly stalking proselytes: at low levels (eg 8-32) it is difficult to play a group pvp and sometimes even an individual one.

The story tells that some online drakensang players have always had the desire to prevail over others by all possible and imaginable means by exploiting the weaknesses and inequality (and bugs) of certain aspects of the game.
    We started from grouping at +6 levels in order not to gain experience, then we moved on to make the opponent die of fatigue in order not to gain experience (both methods no longer possible).
    An old aspect of multi-accounts returns in this case to win group pvp without experience:
    a player decides to become chief marshal at level 28 and to do this he starts a multiaccount and groups with him for a group pvp. It is not clear to me but these bug "wizards" manage to start a group pvp even 1vs1 (hopefully without multiaccount in this case).
    In the end, however, you just need to capture the flag 3 times without of course killing anyone and you get 4-6k points in a few minutes.
    Of course you can have upgraded level 50-55 gear ...

Is it a bug or worse?

Good group pvp event and big prizes, not sweaty at all (the usual cheaters).

For example:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2020
  2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @doctormaz

Please check out this tutorial about posting images on the forum.
    Also, keep in mind - only English language is allowed here.

Thanks!

Good luck! :)

3. doctormaz

doctormaz Someday Author

Only cheater with multiaccount win at lower livel of pvp and win ever... Group pvp as 1vs1, 1vs2, 1vs3, 2vs6 ecc ecc ecc