Bug PvP "no-match" bug

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bloodyneo, Aug 27, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

hi there
    why i cant play 5v5 in tegan server?...while all players are registering and play 5v5
    is it a new policy to skip strong players? or just a bug? if it is a bug its been long time and developers are ignoring it not to fix or probably its a policy intended..please i need official ansewr IF they know about this matter

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Haniball likes this.
  2. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

Welcome to the club about a dozen of my friends also have this.

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Neither it is a bug nor it is a new policy ... it is just your ranking that is not allowing you to have matches.
    Also it is very important to mention that grouping is of great significance as well ...
    Now ... this wasn't the case long time ago ... you could find matches easily ... however ... the players were whining "I get strong opponents DSO do something about it" ... " I am a legionnaire and I get marshal opponents" ... etc.
    So the devs had changed the matching system ... I was against that before even it was implemented (you can check my old comments) ... because it is better to have stronger opponent that having no opponent at all. But the devs are always listening to the majority of players who don't know what they are talking about and have no clear vision of the consequences (especially after big loss of players in servers like Tegan and Agathon) ... instead of the experienced players who know what they are talking about.
    So what we have got here now ... is a system that matches you according to your win/loss ratio ... and yet again you can get marshals as a legionnaire ... but the only difference is some players can't get matches at all.
    I am getting legionnaires every day . Why? Because i go there to finish the daily as soon as I can ... i don't go there to win ...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

semen470 and Rhysingstar like this.
  4. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

your theory is wrong because im talking about 5v5 and threre in a lot of players better then me playing all day and they are wining,,so i guess its a bug

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

---MERGED---

hi there please i need official answers from modes.....
    WHY the pvp system keep skiping me 5v5?? ....a lot of players same lvl and same rank all day playing 5v5 but not me...i can only play 1v1 and all day getting bad words form low rank players to get off so they can play........i just wondering skipping me 5v5 is good for balancing?....
    and kiking low rank players all day 1v1 is good for balancing?

Last edited by moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

The Elo system of this game is based upon your win rate,if I remember it correctly: so if you lose a lot, you will encounter low rankers, but if you win too much you may end up not getting a match

6. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

its not the case...i havent recive any official answers from modes

7. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Are you sure? After a while of losing I get grouped with newbies, then i start winning and then i get grouped with stronger people and i lose and the cycle restarts

8. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

the pvp indicator will be filled with 5 or 6 players then goes down to 1 player(me)..then i ask my friends saying they already in playing 5v5...the indicator of 5v5 never full of 10 players for me

-MERGED-

hi there....
    i just want to say somthing about this NOT FAIR system in pvp that all this years that i payed real world money and time to build my character to a strong ranger that have now 400kCV
    to face the new system that wont allow me to play 5v5 or even 3v3 feels like its unfair...any way i just want to tell modes DONT remove my thread because its a real issue that make most players quit this game and at least let other players give thier feed back on this problem....
    PS: i will do a video about 5v5 and 3v3 time waiting and the way it skipp me all the time ON YOUTUBE....explain it in public all over the world that this systen feel like a fraud to old players...

Last edited by moderator: Sep 29, 2017
  9. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

I agree with you 100%.Im also one of those who are affected by this problem just as many others.I cant play other modes but 1v1 because everytime there are 10-12 players regged (for 5v5 and 6v6), they get to enter while im left outside.This keeps repeating every single time.I was able to play 1x 5v5 match a few days ago after a year or more of stand by.What is this BS? Whats the point of investing time and money in your char if once u get strong u cant play PvP at all?

The sad thing is that after so many complaints on forums and to support (ive sent at least 10-15 mails during these last 2 years alone to report this problem) no one gives a crap.From 15 mails at support i got 15 replies with "we know, we are sorry and we are working on it"...its been 2 years....how long are u going to work on it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.