Suggestion PvP update

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Shiro, May 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

Since BigPoint started to give some hints of interest about the PvP part DSO, I was wondering if we could come up with some improvements to really fix the unbalance between classes.
    As I've said, I'm the kind of player that preferes skills over stats, but I'm also not so dumb to be okey with throwing my gears and gems out the window (obv, only talking about PvP).
    So, alongside to the suggestion of scaling down all items to T0 (while keeping their crafted bonuses, glyphs and gems) made by Baragain, I had another idea.

Increasing HP for all classes and adding specif bonuses for each of them. Also, I wanted to introduce a PvP skill tree, related to Exp skills, where you have 2 talents to improve your skill and you can choose just 1 of them. Obv the old-but-notgold true PvP will still be there, maybe improved to the new Wisdom meta.

Actually I'm working on the skills. I am calculating the possible damage of them and thinking about some scenary to try to figure out if the skills could be op or too weak.
    Maybe the cooldown part can be a bit wrong but idk...

I will post them when I finish for all classes (atm only DKs and SWs).
    If you have any idea, post it down there. Also, if you think it would be stipid from the start, you are free to say it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.