Support PW Newbie

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dyleon, Jul 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dyleon

Dyleon Forum Greenhorn

Since Nobody on Drakensang is social and wants to help anyone out, I thought I'd come to the Forum for this one. HOW do I enter a PW? I just got to the watery graves and accepted 2 quests, (I'm level 31) It says I need to go to Grimmagstone (Have no idea how to get there).. Apparently there is a button to hold to bring up a list to get to PW? or something.. I'm not sure.. Thanks.

2. DE_GAZA

DE_GAZA Someday Author

There is a Blue Arrow that is next to Ammon (quest giver), clicking on it will give u some destinations to choose from. Grimmagstone(Q1) will be on the left side of map and Ocean Of Bones(map1) will be on the right side. You need to do quests on these maps to unlock more pw maps.
    You can check the wiki and you will find great info about the pw maps and how to complete the quests.

3. Dyleon

Dyleon Forum Greenhorn

OMG I DIDN'T EVEN SEE THAT!!!! I'm so retarded!! xD thank you so much man! :) :D

4. DE_GAZA

DE_GAZA Someday Author

Np ;) Good Luck with your quests :)

5. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

:D
    Well, question answered, thank you @DE_GAZA, @Dyleon good luck!
    Closing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.