Q1 Issue

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dhazzerr, Jun 15, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dhazzerr

dhazzerr Forum Apprentice

Hello,

There is a difference between the fragments displayed in the quest for Parallel World Q1 Ammon Quest and the ones present in my inventory. Please advise how to handle this.
    I'm connecting through a 3rd party site, so contacting support is not an option.
    Thank you.

User name: dhazzerr
    User ID: 2863174
    Server: Heredur

2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello, it is a known issue, it will be fixed soon. Don't worry though, the ones that count are the ones in your quest display. ;)

3. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

That 'bug' just makes up for the tremendous decrease in drop rate of fragments. I could barely get 2 minors in 3 runs. And no, I'm not exaggerating.

4. dhazzerr

@Melethainiel Thanks for info. Wasnt expecting to be fixed this way. :)

@TheInfamous Yes, very low drop rate in Q1. Maybe its related to time spent in every Q. This one being short, so are the fragments drop.

5. dhazzerr

Any news regarding this issue ?

I still see two different values for fragments, one in the quest and different one in my inventory.

6. The original glitch (frags dropping for all group members when one got a drop) was fixed. What wasn't properly fixed was the discrepancy between the frag numbers in the inventory and the quest count. If you send in a ticket with screenshots clearly showing yourr quest progress and also the associated frags in your inventory, Support may be able to manually change your quest to "finished" so that you can hand it in.

If you access DSO via a third-party (Syfy, facebook, Games.com, etc), this does not alter the above. DSO Support can still help you. But they cannot assist if you play DSO on a franchise site (Friendster or the Arabic or Thai servers).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.