Suggestion Q4 weapon effect.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by realitate3d, Feb 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Shoud q4 weapon effect be changed?

1. Yes

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    58.8%
  1. realitate3d

realitate3d Forum Greenhorn

Hi, why is the effect on q4 weapon soo ugly?? When I think of q4, in my mind I think for thunders not for some beez, mosquitos or what ever that effect is. When you fight you barely see it, you have to zoom in to see it better. Why you don`t change it with some thunder sparks, it will be alot better and is easy to change such a think.

2. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

I voted no because i dont want the devs to waste their time on this useless stuff.
    Unless the weapon effect is gonna come with some statistical effect, offense, defense, travels speed, increased dropchance of unique items, something funny like random spacejumps every random 5-10 seconds (teleports, dives whatever) while traveling (without being unmounted), a random skill being activated every 20 seconds without resource use or cooldown activation or whatever. And then we should have to pay somewhere between 10-100k of the damm tears for this.
    Untill then it s gonna stay a no.

3. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

I also voted NO, simply because I think that there are much, much more important things to work on for our Devs. Maybe somewhere in far future when everything else is sorted out but not now. Waste of time and resources.

4. louloumimi

louloumimi Forum Apprentice

Hi

No too

5. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

I agree with the proposal, the effect is pretty ugly compared with that of Q7 weapon.

Waste of time? They developed NOTHING new in latest 2 years and more!!! Just empty silly promises, the only "new" maps - that recycle existing ones - have been in all this long time only those of the lairs. If and when they will want to come back to work, then I will agree with you, but until then if they have to do so little at least that they do this.

6. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

People who create the graphics are different people than people who make the rest of stuff that we would actually need.
    If you have ever seen the early testing versions, graphics are always done before everything else is made to the "playable" point.
    That's why they added those equipment effects in the first place (and people were laughing out their "art department"... while odds are they were not lying about that).

YES from me.