question about free bag and potions on hotbar

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Sindetta, Jun 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sindetta

Sindetta Forum Greenhorn

Hi. I am on the free premium trial and have read in game twice that there is an extra bag with 28 slots (think that's the correct amount) however I do not see it anywhere. Anyone try to clue me in? I did spend gems on and extra row already, is this why it isn't showing up?

At beginning of game I think I read a tip where it said you can put potions on hotbar, however I don't seem able to do this. Clicking and dragging to it doesn't work at least. I have been having to click the potion icon on my health orb, lower left as example, and have my character stand still and get whacked. Hoping there's a way to assign it to hotbar/keyboard mouse. Thank you for your time.

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

There are 8 pages (tabs) of inventory (numbered 1 through 8, left to right) in your backpack, plus the premium page. There's also a tab for mobile access to your locker, but that's only enabled with Deluxe membership.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I don't remember which hot key it defaults to, as I've reset a few options long ago, but go to Settings (from the same pop up menu that includes the logout option) and look for the keyboard tab … you'll find the potions hot key in the list and can change it to suit your keyboard dexterity.

3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

[​IMG]
    Try dragging the potions from the HP "orb" in the inventory first and then drag them in the skill bar, but I'm not sure if potions still work from the skill bar nowadays. The special potions slots have hotkeys assign to them and you can change them from the game settings.
    [​IMG]

Shansurri likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.