Question about friends account

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by G3dd, Mar 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. G3dd

G3dd Someday Author

Good evening all.Sadly a friend of mine with whom we played this game for over a year passed away 9 months ago.His brother is also playing the game and we still play together every day but his english is really bad, so i am asking for him.Is there a chance that we can use my friends account coz he had lvl 55 mage and play with that account!If yes we can provide any info that would be needed, and if no well you can delete the account.Either way i can tell the in game name of the character only to the devs team.If my thread is in the wrong section please move it to the correct one.Thanks

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello G3dd... Our deepest condolences to you upon the passing of your friend. As to sharing/using or access to other players' accounts - well- it is against the T&C . Please contact your Support if you wish to get more clarification on this matter.

kindest regards;

Shine2

------Closing------

G3dd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.