Question about the "Rage Unleashed" buff.

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by NotWhoYouExpected, Mar 5, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. NotWhoYouExpected

NotWhoYouExpected Forum Apprentice

Sorry if I messed up the name :p .

Anyway, I've been farming with a friend for some time after the content expansion and we are both rather confused about how you get rage stacks. He is a tank and he is reaching over 4 attack speed with a two-handed weapon using the buff of his Rage Attack. He gets stacks but not at a steady pace. I was under the impression you get one with each successful attack, the material I saw on the matter did not stir me to believe otherwise. Is that not the case? Or is it just bugged or something?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  2. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

Your impression is correct. The "buff" stacks with each hit dealt to a monster while player's attack speed is greater than 4. Unfortunately it does not work all the time. There seems to be some problem. BP already tried to fix it, but without success.

3. NotWhoYouExpected

NotWhoYouExpected Forum Apprentice

Damn, I was worried about that. Anyway, thanks a lot for the reply.

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

You are missing that there is also a max time between hits to keep the stack going. If you exceed the max time between any two hits, the stack resets and you start over.

By the way... at 4.000 to 4.499 that time is 5 seconds. From 4.500 to 4.999 that time is 10 seconds. I'm sure that it goes even higher if you get over 5.000.
    *** Important note is that the first number of each set is only counted when rounding DOWN. So a 3.99999, though shows as a 4.000, does not count as 4.000 and does not get you the buff.

5. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

hmmm I don't have an issue keeping the stacks going to 100. I will pay a little more attention and do some testing.