[Question] Flawed Sapphire -> 2% speed rune

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GodChronos, Mar 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

I have a few flawed (0.5%) sapphires which I have nothing to do with currently. I know the system of refining sapphires will get changed but to get from 0.5% -> 2% attack speed seems like a good thing for me, and maybe in the future it will be even more expensive and "bad" to do it like maybe now you need 4 flawed sapphires to refine them to a 2% speed rune. So I'm wondering if I should keep the flawed sapphires I have or refine them into runes while saving my high sapphires.

I'm not using those flawed sapphires and I'm not using any speed runes so it is a boost to my DPS.

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I refined my flawed sapphires into 2% runes(1 each on my mech and dk) It's the polished and up stuff that I'm waiting on.

i had considered converting my polished into a 6% rune and my radiants into 8% runes. On the eve of the expansion, My Dk had 5 flawless in my adornment, 5 radiants, and 1 polished as well as the solitary flawed. My mech just had 5 flawless and 1 flawed - my mech had finished the last flawless very close to the expansion. However, I have decided to wait wrt to converting to runes except for the flawed, especially since i had good luck with grand celerity runes dropping from the bloodmage.

3. Zrickz

Zrickz Forum Greenhorn

how to get a sapphires?

4. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

So refining flawed sapphires is the best option?

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I don't know, but it's not much of a loss either way and i wasn't going to be able to do anything with a single flawed sapphire on either my mech or dk.

Sapphires no longer drop in the game.

6. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Ye Ive refined them already thank you. Are the "karabossa's icy boots" still a valid choice for dk?".

7. cyeext

cyeext Forum Greenhorn

hello: I noted that you said the sapphire refining system will get changed, what does it mean? Will the sapphire refiner be removed in the next release?

8. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I still use them for lack of anything else that helps my build sufficiently. I could get new boots that would give me tons of HP (If I were lucky), but I'd lose my crit damage and that doesn't make me happy.

9. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Any mod can close this thread.

10. Nalros

Nalros User

Closed at your request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.