Question regarding Fast Clickers

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CreeperS4, Nov 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

I know that most topics related to most third party programs used to play Drakensang usually have the same answer: not allowed. But, I wonder about a simple fast clicker. It only simulates clicks without accessing to the game files (which is the reason why bots and others are considered illegal). I have seen a lot of people using them on Youtube videos to identify and sell items on inventory.

My question is if there is any problem using them. It's kind of annoying and almost painful to click about 300 times to identify and sell all my items every 10-15 minutes.

Cheers.

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello @CreeperS4,

The kind of program in question is a violation of the Terms and Conditions of the game. Specifically, the following section:

1.2.8 The use of programs that place an excessive load on the Services are strictly forbidden, and this applies to the use of any software that would influence normal gameplay, in particular programs that systematically or automatically control games or individual game functions (bots, macros, etc.). Any reproduction, analysis or modification of the Games, Game components or content provided within the scope of the Services is also prohibited.​

As I am unable to provide you any further information regarding this topic, I am closing this thread.

Cheers,
    Anyki

CreeperS4 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.