Questions about currency

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by cyniak, Nov 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cyniak

cyniak Forum Greenhorn

Hello dso team i moved out and i would like to change my currency from pln to euro how can i do that? who do i contact and where ? Thank you

2. Mariokbe

Mariokbe Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Hello @cyniak,

For any payment-related inquiry or issue, you should always reach out to your language support, since they are the ones who can process the inquiry or forward your case to proper department to review it.

3. cyniak

cyniak Forum Greenhorn

How can i reach out to my language support?

4. Mariokbe

Mariokbe Community Team Team Drakensang Online

You must be logged in-game and use the Contact Support option from Settings menu. As last option, use the EN Support Form, provided in here, and we will manually redirect you, in case this is not the required support team for you.

5. Bundin

Bundin Regular

You dont need to change only you must pay once with your euro bank account and the shop change the payment from pln to euro.

6. Sadok123

Sadok123 Forum Greenhorn

Hello, according to what you have said does this work another time if the currency has already changed ?
    my store was USD after i used a euro card the store became all in euro, if i used another currency to buy anything will the store change again to the last used currency ?
    thank you

7. Bundin

Bundin Regular

No it stays always on that currency what costs more, if you must change back to USD than you need to write to support because your payment problem.