Questions about the rangers.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dreamy333, Mar 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamy333

dreamy333 Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone. I have been playing from a very long time. I have a ranger 55 lvl. I have maybe average stats - something like 3.20 speed, 45k damage, almost 80% critical hit rate on Infernal 4 and around 320% critical damage. That's after the new wisdom (for me it's new because I have stopped playing for some time). :)
    I want to ask how I do rarely any damage to bosses on Infernal 1? For clearing the maps it's okay - I do it without a problem, maybe die a few times because of still bad defense. :D But my main question is why I can't deal any damage do the bosses? I know their defense has increased, but I didn't think that it would be that hard to kill them even with blue essence.
    Thanks in advance!

2. DBS-Flamelurker

DBS-Flamelurker Exceptional Talent

You need higher critical damage, Infernal modes are slow even for strong players. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.