(Questions) New SkillSystem (R155)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by wedrh, Jul 10, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wedrh

wedrh Active Author

I just wonder how it is possible to test something without stuff --' and all lvl 15 char are DK, all lvl25 Ranger, all 35 SW and all 45 SM how to test every classes with équality ?

2. BulletGun

BulletGun Forum Greenhorn

what I wonder is why i dont have other chars on my testserver account? all I received was 50k andermant, but no other accounts... my current account is a level 28 Steam Mechanicus which I made by myself ...

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

They took them back 30 minutes ago. :D
    The server went down and all the characters were gone after it went up again.

4. BulletGun

BulletGun Forum Greenhorn

ah i got them now, thnx :)

5. dannyy868686

dannyy868686 Someday Author

Dam it, gave me lvl 45 mage, the only class i don't play XD, so when dose the new skill system come in? is it the 13th?

E: i think they should lets us chose a lvl 45 char, i play ranger only, i have a side dk and steam, but i play ranger 98% of the time, it seems silly for me to leave feedback on a mage a class i have never played.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
  6. =Dominator=

=Dominator= Forum Greenhorn

At first there were ONLY 45 gnomes at test, now there are ALL BUT GNOMES. Guys please let me test gnome, that's my favorite class...

7. Darwarren1

Darwarren1 Forum Greenhorn

Can't connect to test server. Download takes me to Agathon as normal.

8. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

They are either back again or never left... I'm playing with my free LVL 45 ranger.

9. vadászricsi11

vadászricsi11 Forum Greenhorn

Hi there. support forum to send me a letter to the problem and you help me, that gets you : as you wish.

An error would be today dates when I went to test server and I get 2 characters : tanks and dwarf I meni in dwarf and use 50 K ANDERMANN but good from server downtime and when Urja belogoltam no longer be at the dwarf and nothing and still lose 50 K. ANDERMANN , so I would like to receive the body of 50 K -wire andermantot test my character because it involves the right to enter Bigpoint taken away from me but .

--MERGED--

let me bakc my andermant .... i lose it because the BP do maintance....

Last edited by moderator: Jul 10, 2015
  10. Sorry, but neither support nor the forum staff will be able to help you with respect to the Test Server. That is managed by a special team and we have no influence over it. Additionally, due to the test server being for active testing, there is no guarantee regarding accounts there. They can be reset, deleted, or altered at any time without warning.

11. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Finally got in to test server. Had to edit properties of thin client to do it. Very Bogus to disconnect the normal log in.
    Very bogus to require editing properties to switch back to regular server. Too bad I couldn't actually test the new features; By the time I got the required information and logged in, there were no new toons available, the test must have been over. lol

It was nice that the drops were improved on the test server though.

I feel like I've been played. :(:confused::mad:

12. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

You mean these test characters?
    [​IMG]
    You need to use the arrow buttons if you already have 4 characters.

13. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Grats. More insider luck, I guess. My arrow keys would only allow 4 characters.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
  14. Heaven

Heaven Junior Expert

What exactly did you change? I am having the same problem you were having :(

15. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Last edited: Jul 11, 2015
    Heaven likes this.
  16. bramstocker1

bramstocker1 Forum Greenhorn

Hi all.
    What can I do if I didn´t got any test character ? ...

17. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

The skill system can still be tested at any level. If you had a test account already then you should have gotten 2 toons added to your account. These are temporary and so no need to worry about if you did not get one.

I did not see the skills yet but this is a good thing. Learning what the 35 and 45 can do with the current system and testing what they can do with the new system will be fun.

18. bramstocker

bramstocker Forum Apprentice

Hi :)
    Yeah I had an account since the test server went online, but I didnt got any character :(. That means that I´ll have to test those new skills with a lvl 12, wich has 4 skills, well, at least Ill test those 4 :/.

PD: Sorry about any wrong word or phrase, Im not english :p.

19. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

Since there where alot of people there level it to 20. Think it took me 3 hours from 12 to 20.

20. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You were trying to access TS with the client ... without editing the properties first? :D
    Using the browser is much more convenient.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.