R137

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Something, Oct 16, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Something

Something Forum Greenhorn

So far I've only seen some super useful stuff in character creation/selection screen:
    [​IMG]
    (You can now rotate your character!)
    [​IMG]
    (More customization)
    [​IMG]
    (And it's bugged.. But it still looks better than in-game)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  2. Elics

Elics Someday Author

nice

--MERGED--

new war horse
    [​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Oct 19, 2014
  3. tonariway

tonariway Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]

Well new created ranger looks more adorable now.. other thing: will it be possible only for new chars or they'll let us (for free) change it in previous ones?.. probably not. Hmm hmm :confused:

4. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

That is a good looking Ranger build. Thank you for posting.

5. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

@tonariway Dev's stated that only new characters will have access, or when you buy it from the shop.
    Problem is I dont see the item in the shop.
    I was hoping not to wait till 28/29 to create a character, but now I am forced to do so.

Why this good looking game not letting me start play right now, why it makes me wait till they patch it? What kind of company would do that.

6. p€rRµ$h

p€rRµ$h Active Author

you'll soon find out :p

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can't buy it in game shop ... but BP's shop:

[​IMG]

You can create character now and customize it later... everyone have 1 free customization (if you still have one ).

[​IMG]

8. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

@trakilaki I dont have such an option on my screen :(
    Will I have 1 too if I create new account?

9. SillySword

SillySword Regular

NPC Brandon will lose his job. What will he do? Join the Jesters? A roaming weapon/armor vendor in dungeons, selling legendary item. Becomes an exile in new level 50 map. The worst is sneaking into Castle Ravencaw, a new event: Brandon's vengeance - my blade and Saron's soul, full of bugs and almost unplayable, very frustrating.

10. trakilaki

How long you are playing the game?
    If you have created your account recently you can play that character until the R137 goes live (now announced together with R138 next week) ... and then you can create another character and use it as main.

11. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

So this way I will spend 1 week playing a character that I will not touch again when they patch.
    I'm following the game but recently created an account and I noticed that I have to wait before I can play the game without having regrets in the future. Stomped !

12. trakilaki

That can be beneficial for your main character ... you will get mentor bonus.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.