R191

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, May 17, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

WOW ... we couldn't live without these changes

[​IMG]

Another Icon change. Now we can't make difference what is what ... just like the new Al Qaeda gems.

Ahahahaa ... Reworked Roshan/Yachak/Keen/Sparks set :)
    Now they got a bonus : travel speed for 2 seconds as long you successfully block :D

You know what? Take all ^ that EDIT

Last edited by moderator: May 17, 2017
    ImmortalDeath and malasuerte1 like this.
  2. BlackHat

BlackHat Junior Expert

mmm nice core collection.

Block? What is this?

Sulayman likes this.
  3. CreeperS4

CreeperS4 Someday Author

Do you have any screenshots of the reworked set? Don't have any high expectations, though. That speed bonus seems only useful for tanks taking flags in 5v5.

4. Testador

Testador Junior Expert

5. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

They reduce the dmg of dwarfs -50% (Machine gun , red essence) Thats simply not fair.
    First they have to reduce the explo arrow of the Rangers . They got 18k dmg and 80% crit. Thats simply fair...

6. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Crying, huh?

They did not reduce the damage of turrets by penny. Everything is the same.

They did, however, fix the old bug, the dwarfs essence bug.

https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/dwarfs-essence-bug-the-king-of-bugs.73613/

Now turrets will deal dmg they were supposed to deal on essences. The damage on green will not change at all, so stop screaming here and on German forum if you have no clue what you are talking about.

And if you are so cool with math and claim Wigger can do this or that, Wigger has 3-4x DPS of littlelady. And even then, littlelady will outclass him and kill the boss 4 times faster thanks to dwarfs 'skills' and the bug.

That's what you dwarfs call 'balance?

Again, r191 will have no impact on pvp.

7. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

We will see i dont think Bigpoint make this mistake:)
    Anyway explo shots of Rangers need a nerf, they too OP.

8. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

when i play the dwarf i get annoyed by rangers and their exploding arrows cuz i get hit by a mage destruction and i didnt die but when i get hit by rangers i die instantly, dwarfs shouldnt be nerfed every class have many strong points, rangers do great dmg with exploding arrow, dk have many stun skills and many life recharge skils. sw, dk, and rangers always complain about dwarfs turrets but when u play against a dk u drain his life up to 1 or 2 hits until u kill them then they use skillls to recharge life and they have 100% life again

9. Rev

Rev Active Author

Explosive Shots have already been nerfed since their intial appearance at level 50. The damage was nerfed by around 200% or more. Admittedly, it was very overpowered. It is alright the way it is. In your previous post you claim that we have 18k damage and 80% crit, but that is possible for all classes. The only thing that makes rangers competitive is the explosive shot, which does not need more nerfs considering the extremely high concentration cost and the fact that DKs have more armor hp and can achieve the same amount of damage while maintaining insanely high amounts of health :) You just want to be immortal as a DK but keep dreaming because that is not balance.

ImmortalDeath likes this.
  10. smurfaki

smurfaki Someday Author

Nice and interesting release at least that change refiners will prove usefull. :)

11. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

EA is literally the only thing making RA competitive in this game anymore pvp and pve. Keep in mind that you might be getting 1-2 shot by top rangers, but everyone can get 1-2 shot by ANY class that is fully geared.. SW are dealing 30-40k fireballs and 50k Ice, andthey can shoot 5-8 at a time; DK can hit 30k+ with CHARGE on 2h; Dwarf well we don't need to go into any more detail about how they're OP..

_Baragain_ and ImmortalDeath like this.
  12. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

My only issue with EA is it's enormous damage without a hit. It should be dealing much less damage if a person is far from the hit area. 60k without a hit is a little bit too much, it is often unavoidable and rangers spam it into hallways.

Viki likes this.
  13. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

Yeah thats a fair point, perhaps make it less damage if the first attack actually misses a target

Viki likes this.
  14. Llogos

Llogos Junior Expert

Well, they did the fixing for a ''bug'' with the essences and the turrets. Why they don't do it with the guardian too as long as it has the same bug? It has to be fixed as well, and there is a prove that the bug exist here with a picture over the threat that was closed after someone showing it, and was confirmed even before that from the op of that threat.
    Farther more, it has to stop finally the crying of all those people who are against the other classes (DK,SM,RA) and look their own back and their own class. Of course, they always put themselves into victims position, so they avoid everything that has to do with this specific class. EA doesn't need any changes, nor any other skill or class. And as you say about that, and about any skill from any class, what about the millions ice missiles you can spam? What's with the mind control with immune that lets you still use the skills? And so many other things as well.
    Finally, stop crying around about the other classes. Enough is enough.

PS: I hope the EN-team will send the same essence issue that exist with the guardian and been fixed as well asap.

-The only class that needs to be balanced (nerfing) based upon the skill, the damage and the set items for the boosting those skills, is the SW. Either you like it or not, its the truth..

Last edited: May 18, 2017
  15. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Asking to fix a bug that unfairly doubles char damage, bug that has been around for years and no single dwarf ever reported while abusing it to his benefit is crying? [EDITED]

And so you know, mage will be the last class to kill the boss. Dwarf will do that 8 times faster, archer 2 times faster.

On guardian, and Archer's tree, idk if they fixed it or not, but you are welcome to create a thread on that bug like I did, with tons of images and explanation. And finally describe what makes this bug Uber critical. I would love to see the reasoning behind claiming the guarding is OP on red essences, and mages can kill the bosses 2 seconds faster :)))))

Last edited by moderator: May 18, 2017
    Viki likes this.
  16. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

EDITED

dwarfs are op and are being dealt with
    now, why don't all the whiners just stop inviting and asking ONLY for dwarfs and tanks when they want something done? because you like to leech of those op chars and have them get you the goodies faster and faster..

Last edited by moderator: May 18, 2017
    Llogos likes this.
  17. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Please, keep the discussion on the topic.
    Stop with those kind of speech that does not contribute in anything for improving the game.

Cheers,

18. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No need to XD
    Everything should be fixed
    All the "minions" are dealing proper damage with all kind of essences :
    - midget- turrets
    - ranger - wolves/tree
    - SW - guardian
    - DK - no more infinite stuns XD

Actually i am joking about the Dragonknights XD

Believe it or not ... no tank or midget is ever present in my group.
    On the other hand ... i don't play the arena ... i am only doing it for DQs.
    Anyone at any level or rank can kill me ... what can i do ... they are better than me :)
    With one exception ... when I get midget opponent I get into "killer mode" ... no midget can pass :)

[​IMG]

19. HurrDurr

HurrDurr Forum Apprentice

Hey there. Back to matter at hand then. I wonder what is the official standing point to this issue. Is this considered abuse? Will there be any consequences?
    I'm afraid that if nothing happens, it'll only encourage people to more "opportunistic" behavior.
    Cheers

20. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

I'm pretty sure this won't have any consequenes, which is fine since the dwarves didn't abuse/exploit that bug by intention. Most people play this game with little to almost no knowledge of math and dmg calculation, which is probably why this bug went unnoticed for so long. I'm glad it's finally being fixed :)

For the ranger class, i am completely fine with a rework of ea explosion being triggered only when the arrow actually hits something. I posted this suggestion several times already, then guess what, for other rangers these unskilled random explo shots are annoying too.

Gevilson and MikeyMetro like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.