R197-New Ponk??? There is how to use it :)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by avalon31, Aug 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avalon31

avalon31 Someday Author

U cant craft anymore without this :eek:
    see vid descript for more info :) Ye i know, 101% true videomaster :D

Last edited: Aug 16, 2017
  2. Аксунамон

Аксунамон Forum Greenhorn

wow. Waiting to relis)

3. avalon31

avalon31 Someday Author

Crafting table removed for R 197_4

4. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I see a great benefit to this: Those of us who haven't gotten into PW crafting yet now have a menu of what is possible, once all the little recipe books are collected. And at 1 copper each, no big deal.
    I do think that anyone who has already crafted something, should automatically get that recipe. Problem there is, is there a record of what has been crafted? Yes of sorts - Achievements.

Avalon31, ( <- someone tell me how to make that a link, and do it in a conversation thread, which I can't seem to create either )
    You went through the list kinda fast. Somewhere I though I read crafting of essences. Tell me, is there a recipe for moving the green essences upwards from the first green to the last green? How about turning biggest greens into lesser amount of blues? How about turning blues into lesser amount of purples? Etc.

The forum needs a "forum technical guide" and a "forum feedback section".

Last edited: Aug 21, 2017
  5. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I like it. Ok ok, you need to pay for the manuals, but at least there's some more use for money and drakens. Plus It's not so expensive.
    The fact that you have the manuals within the ponk GUI is great - especially for less experienced players. Definitely thumbs up for this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.