R202

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MikeyMetro, Nov 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

So r202 just loaded up and my left thumb is happy again :) New settings to use spacebar to close windows again :D

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

A lot of New Old Items/Sets

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Novadude likes this.
  3. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Quite a bit of gold and draken just for opening these ......

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Looks like the dragonsilver set and the armor of darkness sets are being updated, as well as possibly the emilia premium and cube premium sets?

Btw, is there a way to recover test server account names and passwords (from my email address) so I don't need to create a new TS account? Edit 3: figured it out. but my old level 45/50 dwarf is gone (from that test test server) and all I've got is a level 11 ranger in kingshill, ugh

Edit 2: just saw that machine power set is finally getting crafting recipes. At first I was happy (possibly a craftable level 55 unique in the store), but then I realized if true it will most likely be a tier 0 shop unique...

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  5. trakilaki

I did check all of them ^ and they are all meh. There is a problem now ... all of them are requiring Solid Cores except the Draken items ... and the Solid Cores are hardest to get.
    I need to check for longbows with a TS ranger.

Anyway converted my Armor of Darkness ... the new one is meh

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

converted the Dragonsilver set

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Novadude likes this.
  6. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

Dragonsilver set is only t0 ?

7. trakilaki

Read man ... I have converted my old items ... they are not available in the shop.
    and i doubt they will be at higher tier

8. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Lets hope that we will have a way to get those items at tier 5 directly.If they start at tier 0 and we have to upgrade them via augument cores from tier to tier i doubt anyone would go for these sets.Since drakens were removed from drops from full moon/new moon events its not that easy to farm them anymore.The sets(items) are not that great for someone to bother upgrading them from tier 0 to tier 5 via augument cores.

9. trakilaki

Also ... you can't upgrade cloaks at all

10. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Yep, that too xD.Still these guys keep giving us stuff to upgrade/buy via drakens and no viable way to farm them drakens.All you can do is complete full moon/new moon each month and you will get like 1k drakens.Thats not even enough to upgrade 1 item lol.If they keep on flooding the market with items that require drakens per upgrade at least they should give us some ways to farm drakens too.Same with draken cores.You get like 70 (if u play only on inf2) or so from full moon which is useless when each upgrade requires 350.Thats 5 months to upgrade 1 item just by playing that event.We need some ways to farm for drakens and draken cores.Upgrades cost way too much and on dead servers when you cant even find parties for even is even harder to upgrade your stuff.Come on BP...wake up.

11. Novadude

Looks like the draken offhand/shield and weapon have been converted as well as the emilia premium set, at least from what I can tell for level 11 rangers in kingshill.

If lifekeeper weapon is craftable it looks like I might be buying a level 55 new model and putting on my 148% idoti/14.8% faster attack speed that I just crafted onto it in order to become a quasi-tank for the time being.....

bloodtooth being reduced to 10% increased critical chance is disappointing.... if it was 25% with good base stats I would be tempted to use my 2 refiners on that.

12. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

Lifekeeper is craftable. The healing unique attribute has been reduced to 0.4%.

13. trakilaki

The life Keeper not just is craftable ... but it is more game breaking than ever.

As for these devs working on these new-old items ... they clearly have no clue what game they are working on.
    This update was not needed at all since it brings nothing to the game ... no one will use those items.
    As for the rangers ... they converted even the last few longbows into Hoaxbows.
    They don't even have a clue what a longbow/shorbow/hoaxbow is.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

NO thanks ... i will rather quit this uber stupid game than play your way.

This is the versatility you are bringing in the game?
    Still the same PW items are only option for all.

Tell you what ... i am starting courses ... gonna teach you the basics and the difference between longbow/shortbow/hoaxbow ... FREE OF CHARGE!!!

Lame so called "devs"!!!!

14. Novadude

I don't think they're bringing versatility to the end game but they are giving usable options for non-end game players (as long as they're not longbow users like trak). Some of these items are usable as-is while aiming for those end game sets. But trak is right that longbow rangers are getting the shaft, as are 2H axe DK's.

If lifekeeper is being reduced to 0.04 for new item stats, I imagine a lot of people will keep it with the old stats. 0.04 plus the ability to put increased damage on this item lines would make for a better all-around weapon that is too game breaking at the very end game, if my math guestimates are right.

15. ono122

ono122 Forum Greenhorn

What do you think about this weapon ;) I hope this is the final version
    [​IMG]

16. Novadude

It looks incredibly usable as is if you can get above average in that range and could be a great stop-gap for a premium player while trying to craft something better.

Just looking at the enchantments, it looks like the range is 1.95x to 2.63x worth of perfect gold lines increased damage% on this item and .63x to .85x worth of perfect gold lines worth of increased damage%. Total perfect gold line value for the enchantments appears to range fron 2.58x to 3.48x.

Given that three lines of increased damage on this item and one line of increased damage is a viable end game pvp with green essences weapon, this is a pretty good choice for a gear weak new level 55 to get started in pve and pvp with, provided they have premium and gold.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2017
  17. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Looks like no SW will use q4 anymore nor q7 (except to proc the effect then swap for this weapon).It will probably be the best weapon to farm with for a SW.Before that 100% lightning strike extra dmg was in fact 250%.We should soon see SWs doing 1.5m or more dmg per lightning if they proc the effect of q7 and swap to this one.GREAT xD

18. DJBarman

DJBarman Active Author

Have You tried to convert old dragan set ?

19. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

The thing is that those items start at tier 0.In order to make them tier 5 you will need a lot of augument cores and draken cores or solid cores and upgrade them tier by tier.It will probably cost around 5k+ drakens just to make a tier 0 item to tier 5 with augument cores if not more.If you add the cost of the actuall item (will probably cost a few k drakens too) to the cost of upgrading it to tier 5 you will realise that its not worth it.It will cost over 7-8k drakens if not more per item and that is if you are lucky to find 1 item with gold lines.If you find one with lowest values you will have to keep trying which means even more wasted drakens.

If DSO wont bring back draken drops from event bosses or give us some ways to farm drakens other than those moon evens then these items that require you to upgrade them from tier 0 to tier 5 via augument cores will be almost useless since no one would have those amounts to upgrade them.

Take dark set for instance.If you want to buy it now and upgrade it to tier 5 via augument it will probably cost you more than 30-40k drakens probably.This set has become a no go from the start (not that its a great set or anything..just an example).

20. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

It's very soon to spread the informations here (and probably I won't anyway because there's no much point to give them) but yesterday with my guildies we did a lot of calcs and the reworked sets are extremly interesting.
    3/5 Darkness and 3/7 machine power will be pretty much the standard.
    Also the singularity pauldrons + Q7 will be nuts.
    None of them bring a whole new lvl but they all slightly increase the power creep (which is normal to force players to craft new items and periodically turn out the old equipment).
    Also the Dragonsilver set has very interesting potential and the Atlantis set will be probably the way to go for tanks.

Pretty soon almost everyone will ditch out the Q8 set and several items from PW, the only worth to be used are still Q4 and Q7 (but also Q4 is gonna be ditched soon in order to use Bloodrune since it gives no benefit in boss fights).

The staff for SW is good for the extremly interesting enchantments potential but the bonus is far lower compared to Q4; Q4 is gonna be ditched soon so, it's a temporary item with very nice potential.

This will let understand ppl that, while they are complaining for a possible lvl cap increase, BP doesn't need it to "force" ppl to regularly change equipment (in other words, the lvl cap increase has never been a problem but short sighted ppl think it is).

Finally, the new drops from mystic cubes will give augment cores for anyone... oh wait, not everyone... just premium/deluxe users and there we go: P2W will fix everything.
    With mystic cubes you'll get anything you need: gold, refiners, cores, andermants, gliphs, gems, uniques and all you can possibly ask for.

One cube to rule em all!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.