Bug R213/14 bugs

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by Lordofvodk, Oct 30, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Lordofvodk

Lordofvodk Forum Greenhorn

*Secret Lairs on mode normal its too hard, monsters are stronger than mode 3 or even 4.

*Workbench sometimes we can only see "revent option to back your craft, then we have to reset workbench and craft stuff again.

*quests 1/9 for workbench-description is in other languages are incorrect

--- MERGED ---

Kingshill quest 3/3 for workbench its bugged also

After map Secret Lairs im reciving every stone class scared+ but no rubine and onyx its depend mode or map / or just bug ?

Chests bug cant open, too far https://snag.gy/mdiTWD.jpg

Last edited: Oct 31, 2018
  2. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

golden chests (100 lockpicks) drops nothing

3. mariokb

mariokb Forum Apprentice

Ranger's explosive arrow doesn't explode when it hits an enemy.

4. Lordofvodk

5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Afaik, every shabby chest is empty for my newly created (level 10) spellweaver that I just created to test out the lower levels of the updated game.

6. rcch

rcch Advanced

Cirkus Travels do not seem to work

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is not a bug ... that is a new mini-game where each group have to have a ranger in the group.
    The ranger is supposed to shoot the lock on the chest with a Deadly Blow (one precise Deadly Blow only) ... and the chest is out of the map and out of player's reach.
    If the shot is successful everyone gets loot ... if the shot is not successful the ranger should be kicked out of the group in the next 3 seconds or otherwise all the group members will be facing 7 years of bad luck.

8. Lordofvodk

1. Rune of enchantment dont work on workbench
    2. When you craft unique items with legen by pristine core, you cant see result on workbech. you can see it only after craft - bug with dragan ring and aghton lost equipment, i saw result before on q7 herald weapon

9. AkodoJac

AkodoJac Forum Apprentice

1. wisdom rune 5pcs +2value but often drop less than 10 wisdom.
    2. no workbench on map (one class - fresh dwarf), other class can use workbench (3 can)
    3. two times no drop from chest with 5 keys

10. AkkyVoy

AkkyVoy Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone, I've been on this test server 4 days and have noticed the following. I have 5 +2 wisdom runes yet when I kill Khalys I get 20 wisdom drop whether I'm wearing the +10 wisdom runes or not. Even if I place my item in the locker, still 20 everytime. Also, after killing Khalys, if I click on the secret lair portal, I get transported back to town. THanks for reading.

11. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

The latest build (911) is kicking me out every time I craft gear on the workbench. It happens when I click 'accept'. I tried several different urban areas so it is not map specific Craft is accepted when I go back in. (Fortunately, I am just crafting for daily :p)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey

12. AkkyVoy

AkkyVoy Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone, day 5 on the test server. Khalys has not dropped her cloak or cores since I started farming her at level 24 (I am now level 31 and would say 80% of my exp has been farming Khalys). The secret lair portal continues to take you back to town. Wisdom runes do not work at this time, I have +10 equipped and still see drops of 1 or 5 in painful dungeon maps.
    Happy questing to all.

13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is why it was named dailybuild_call_911 :D
    The bug is fixed today ... but I found myself a workaround yesterday so I could craft without being kicked out.
    No matter what you did you would be kicked out when accepting the craft (or closing the workbench or reverting the craft).
    All I had to do is switch the tab on the workbench ... close the workbench and teleport to same town so I could craft again. :)
    I made a video yesterday :D

MikeyMetro likes this.
  14. AkkyVoy

AkkyVoy Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone, level 34 now and have noticed the following.
    1) Used a dye (pumkin) on unique gloves, it disappeared once I was back in town.
    2) Secret lairs to Khalys and Herald take you back to map.
    3) Secret lair in Sigrismarr is identical to Heredur but starts you at the end of map instead.

Happy Questing.

15. Lordofvodk

16. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That is likely a resource loading issue on your end. Maybe an error when connecting to the CDN, maybe corrupted game files in your cache, maybe an error brought on by there being live server files in the cache that differ from the TS files, maybe a laggy connection that failed to render the items properly... any of a number of things. That is, unless this is repeatable and happens all the time?