R246

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ргцт, Jan 17, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ргцт

ргцт Active Author

"Because what we don’t want is to start the new year with another rushed release: Hence, we are aiming for a release during the last week in January."

End of January? On test server? So mid February on live servers? Do you actually have more than 2 developers atm? Or they are just so slow that it takes more than 1,5-2months for one release? Can i get a reply from "Drakensang Online Team" member? If the "team" has more than 3 members ofc. When do they plan releasing r246 on live servers? Can i get a reply from "Drakensang Online Team" member? I want to know more and i want an official info from devs! THIS IS THE COMMUNITY, ANSWER THE QUESTION!

Jusboll likes this.
  2. mariusmgm

mariusmgm Someday Author

dont bother,dso dont care about players opinion,they care if you are agree with them,trust me,im a 10 years player,i stop playing the game,i spend money too,big,i will never do that in the future,soo my advice to you,play,or quit,they dont care anyway!

----MERGED----

i cannot connect on heredur,why??????

----MERGED----

you block me???
    really???

Last edited by moderator: Jan 20, 2021
    enesx1234 likes this.
  3. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello, as much as we understand the way you feel about R246 going live much ,much later than expected , there is nothing more we can offer in a way of explanation apart from what has already been posted at the start of this thread.

Please contact the Support for clarification - there's nothing we can do here in the Forum.

Hello; as much as we understand how upset you may be with R246 going live much later than anticipated, unfortunately there is not much more we can offer in a way of explanation above what has already been posted at the start of the following thread:

https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/general-information-and-early-patch-notes-for-critical-patch.82959/

kind regards