Ranger 55 equipment

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alexbosu99, Apr 11, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexbosu99

alexbosu99 Forum Apprentice

Hi, what other sets goes well with q7 set?

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

You don't need anything else. That set is so op that mobs will die when they hear your steps.

Seriously though.
    Everything you need is Dragan's offensive set 3/4 (helmet, boots, ring), which is currently virtually a must for every 2h build. Q9 amulet is also the best option for the amulet slot (in most of the cases...). Thence you can use:
    • Witch Seeker 3/4 + Q4 belt
    • Witch Seeker 4/4
    Or some mix of PW and event items, like for example these:
    • Q8 set + Q4 belt + Q5 pauldrons
    • Q1 armor + Q4 belt + Witch Seeker pauldrons + Magotina's adornment
    Cloak is your choice, but for example if you're using Magotina's adornment, Karabossa's cloak would fit it the best. Ring is your choice as well. You can use eg. Mortis' Ring or Lehaine's Lost Ring, according to your preferences.

There are quite a few possibilities, but I'm mentioning the most popular ones, as since you mentioned the q7 set straight off, I guess that you're not going for any really off-meta build.

navelko likes this.
  3. alexbosu99

alexbosu99 Forum Apprentice

thank you for your advice , it really helped me a lot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.