Suggestion Ranger rebalance

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Master0fpuppets, Dec 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Hi all
    Now you all are wondering why am I opening this thread, well rangers serously need to be rebalanced and the thing that need to be addresed are precision shot damage procetinge, deadly blow, bird of pray and removal of double damage abilty.
    The reason why am suggesting this is couse this ruins the game play, double damage ability can be serously overpowered even for a char with realy good, almost perfect stats.
    Have in mind that this needs some thinking to get right and not hurt the class and ruin it as it is so I came up with the folowing:
    *Remove double damage ability
    *Increase precision shot to 220%
    *Increse deadly blow to 100%
    *Increase Bird of Pray to 180%
    PS: I would not ever suggest this if it realy isnt overpowered and just to note I have tested this with my ranger friend.
    My stats where: 4514 Armor / 2178 block rate / 924 damage reduction
    His stats are: 1321 damage / 244% critical damage / 3012 critical hit rate

Damage is incredible, he done almost 3000 damage with deadly blow and double damage ability on the stats above, that is serously overpowered and the hit was blocked.

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

You had your saying but not again on the same topic.
    Thread closed.

Bearer-of-Death and BigPapa like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.