Ranger's Damage

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by mitsoli, Apr 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. mitsoli

mitsoli Forum Greenhorn

Hello guys.. I am old to this game. but i stopped playing it 4 years ago so when i decide to restart it, i saw tha many things hav changed.. one tha make me huge impression is the damage of most rangers. Most players have 40k damage and above. i still got 1500 damage. and i can't see how could i gain tha damage to my ranger. is that possible with all these changes in the game since i played it?

navelko likes this.
  2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

All classes can roughly achieve such damages, 40k damages is quite low now( we have people with 80k dmg and with the new infernals we're going to get people that have probably more than 90k dmg with white essences).

First level up to 55

navelko likes this.
  3. mitsoli

mitsoli Forum Greenhorn

omg.. so me, with 1500 dmg, i am nobody in the game.. :p

4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

You are not a 'nobody' in this game! You are a valuable member of our Community and I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you back to the game:) Enjoy!

kind regards,
    Shine2

navelko likes this.
  5. sargon234

if you stick to playing the game, you'll eventually reach high damage.

6. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

In 2y or with hyper carry :)

7. mitsoli

mitsoli Forum Greenhorn

ty all for your good words and your advices.. i' ll try to keep up with the game and to get stronger while i m playing.. :)

8. sargon234

He/she has just to keep playing, of course that's gonna require years.