Rangers - Hunting Arrow

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by kregeus, Jan 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. kregeus

kregeus Forum Apprentice

I am kregeus and I play in agathon server.

I am not sure if this will help me or anyone but I would like to say my opinion.

You see , when I am playing PVE as a ranger and I run out of concentration. it gets pretty annoying. is it possible if the devs will increase the damage of the hunting arrow or give it an ability to increase concentration in the future?

P.S. I am aware of the Deadly Blow and it's abilities. I just don't enjoy using it as much as I enjoy using HA

Last edited: Jan 29, 2019
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

This. Dwarf deals 80% (88% with 5p. talent) with his basic attack. I know, HA pierces through one opponent, but that requires the 2p. talent, which for dwarf gives an attack speed buff. At least the basic skill of the ranger could be made stronger.

Now, I don't think they would give conc. regen to HA. It has a conc. cost itself, unless you use the 3p. talent. On top of that, there's the 2p. talent of DS, which regens 5 conc. per hit... with the AoE effect, it can give you a few PSs a use.
    And yeah, the DB is there as well, and I think we all are using it as a great healing measure on our ranger anyways.

What I see as more of a problem are the essence costs. I mean, PS costs 4 essence. It should be 3 at most. In the same time, dwarf's turrets cost only... 5 essence?! (except for tesla, which is 8) And they work for 10s.

3. kregeus

kregeus Forum Apprentice

Essence cost is definitely an issue for concern. But other than that it's seems like DB and DS are used as excuse to weak the hunting arrow. It would be very helpful if they improved the HA.

4. nikatar

nikatar Junior Expert

No need...i play as an archer my self and it is a little annoying when conc. is running out indeed but we have an abilitie so we can get it back or other so we have the net faster! We can also use potions as every charcter or u can go to farm clovers so u can get gems(3%) to have your skills faster!

5. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

I am agreed with it.

I am ranger and HA is pretty weak, if this will be a little more dmg increase will great.

6. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

rangers are half ranged and half mele so if your concentration runs out you have to use deadly sweep and deadly blow

hunting arrow is not a damage skill, its intended to mark enemies but as a basic attack it does acceptable damage since you hit twice on each shot

I would have said try deadly sweep + explosive arrow + deadly blow as your main attack but sadly they ruined deadly blow (best ranger attack) with those stupid and annoying green circles

also if you use the noob set you dont need concentration, just throw nets and spam rockets

7. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

I am agreed with HA is a to weak skill a little more improve will not kill anyone! I play as ranger yes and with 41k dmg 4.6x CD i hit only 25-30k and sometimes 35k max. A friend have a mage with 25k dmg and hes skill are so nice hit even more like 50k per hit 60k is that skill who steal 10% life idk the name right now... but anyway HA is a very weak skill. A 10% increase dmg will be great. I use a lot when i play deadly blow and explozive arrow but i need to stay al the time close to the enemy like a war/tank :)
    Ps! We want back 3sec on q7.