Rats Changing Names

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by akostorrao, Jun 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akostorrao

akostorrao Someday Author

Hi all

EDIT admited she uses external software and so violated the terms and conditions.

Must remember she won pve season, taking advantage of fast farming with smart friends she has.

"First time ever a guild wins all in a pve season " they said, making a video and alll.

Well autoclick won all not them.

I noticed last dayz lots of rats are changing names so i sopose the gang has been informes to do it, bigpoint earns some euros, they continue playing with the other clowns players like me, and everithing is ok.

So, my questio is:

Are terms and conditions suspended? Can i use it too?

And by the way, if EDIT is banned with all dirty friends the gamme dosent end, will be mutch better, maybe all the players that left because didnt want to be farmed every thay in arena return.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 13, 2020
    JohnWick likes this.
  2. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello @akostorrao,

I have removed the names from your post because we do not allow name pointing on the forum.

The Terms and conditions have not changed. Here's a quote:

"1.2.8 The use of programs that place an excessive load on the Services are strictly forbidden, and this applies to the use of any software that would influence normal gameplay, in particular programs that systematically or automatically control games or individual game functions (bots, macros, etc.). Any reproduction, analysis or modification of the Games, Game components or content provided within the scope of the Services is also prohibited.

1.2.9 The use of programming bugs and/or errors to achieve personal gain is strictly prohibited. Any identified bugs or errors should be reported immediately via the Support contact form."

I am afraid that is all we can tell you, and confirm that the game team is aware of these concerns.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

~ closing thread ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.