Reactivation of a deactivated TS Account?

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by Ra1dr1, Dec 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Ra1dr1

Ra1dr1 Forum Greenhorn

Dear admins,

because of the support isn`t responsible for the testserver,
    is it possible to get reactivation of my testserver account?
    It has been deactivated.
    I havent played for around a year because of illnes.
    Thanks in advance and best regards.
    (In the past I was in the guilde of answer_is_42 and reported a lot of bugs to him, I heart he left the team? Bad to hear that :()
    EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Dec 22, 2018
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I have old TS accounts i have never accessed for years ... but they are still active.

TwiliShadow likes this.
  3. Ra1dr1

Ra1dr1 Forum Greenhorn

I have an idea about the reason but I am not sure, because that is not porrible.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  4. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

There are 2 reasons for TS account suspension.1)Very long time of inactivity 2)Bugs/Exploits overusing.In my opinion creating on new TS account is the best option.Good luck.

5. Ra1dr1

Ra1dr1 Forum Greenhorn

Creation of new account is no option because some admin friends are chaninging their names after some month, so I would not found them without my friendlist.

6. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

The problem with most suspended accounts is that all characters are back to lvl 1.I dont know your ign on TS so i cant check it,Answer_is_42 was in BandOfMoose guild for sometime,i dont know if he is still on TS.

7. Ra1dr1

Ra1dr1 Forum Greenhorn

TS nick same as here. ;) but the second one I am currently not sure ("Raidri" I think, maybe with numbers at the end). I posted my ID but is was edited. ;) Currently I think both characters are without guild but when you see the char you will know it is for testing.

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
  8. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

I will check it when TS is online again.See ya:)

Ra1dr1 likes this.
  9. Ra1dr1

Ra1dr1 Forum Greenhorn

Thanks. I do not know how deep you can look into an account...

10. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

I login on TS today and i found 2 matching names:1)Ra1dr1 lvl 55 DK 2)Raidri lvl 55 SM.If these 2 chararacters are yours they are still on TS but idk if you can gain access to this acount again.Bye:)

11. Ra1dr1

Ra1dr1 Forum Greenhorn

understood, that is what I already knew. ;)
    I need help to reactivate it. :(

12. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

I wish i could help you more,but i cant.Good luck

13. darkwarss

darkwarss Forum Apprentice

Pretty sure most of the admins from the test server that cared about the community (were interested in helping the testers, for example giving them a small reward for finding an exploit or a bug) left bigpoint. Not long ago, I reported a way to reverse engineer the client and make bots out of it, but no one even replied :)

So, its almost certain that no one will even read your thread. (other than the moderators of the forum ^_^)

14. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Traki claims (and I have no reason not to believe him) that he has sent complete cheat apps' executables (allowing to alter some of the stats etc.) with complete documentation (allowing to alter some of the stats etc.) to the devs a long time ago (when CM Haruki was still around... and nothing has been done about it (of that I am 101% sure, I still see those bugs in the arena... even the new "gearless" one).

Devs haven't changed. That's why the longer you are around, and the longer you have paid attention to the game news, and the more attention you've paid, the better you can see through their real plans by just few brief, possibly untrue words they send us from time to time.

15. darkwarss

darkwarss Forum Apprentice

Well, as you know, community managers play big role in the community->dev team communication, but since a few years i don't think community managers even come to the forum to see what the ACTUAL community wants and forum moderators don't have direct communication to the dev team, so those are the consequences :) Best option is to find a developer in the test server and talk to him. (which most of the people are doing)

16. Ra1dr1

Ra1dr1 Forum Greenhorn

Greg and Haruki read often in the forum. I dont know if Jesse do as well.
    But he is more often at the Testserver available than Haruki or Greg were.
    However, currently its very hard to find an admin on TS, but I will try it. Currently some people who can 100% help didnt answered yet.
    That makes me a little but sad, because I did a lot of testing in the past and I had a good admin on my side who is no longer available. :-(