Realm fragments

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ItzStam, Mar 25, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ItzStam

ItzStam Someday Author

So I reached lvl 55 a few days before the event (defeat the undefeatables) and didn't have time to farm in higher difficulties to get more realm fragments for the event. I now have only 60 realm fragments.
    What's the fastest way to farm realm fragments (if possible) to finish the event? And if it's not possible to finish it, what's the fastest way in general just to know?

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Maybe do a short loop in Stillwater Bay past the Dwarves Expedition camp. You should be able to run through those mobs fairly readily.

Or loop through the Great Desert. Mob spawn rate there is fairly high.

3. MaxDisappointed

MaxDisappointed Forum Master

Stonekeep or FBI map.
    You probably will not be able to finish the entire event (all the progress bars), not only for lack of fragments but for not being able to deal with the high difficulties.
    In your case I would try to make the 2 or 3 first bars taking fragments in FBI map.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2019