Suggestion REFINERS OF QUAIZAH

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by ghostmagicus, Oct 8, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Hi mods,

I have a simple question, refiners of quaizah will still be usable for the next (maybe coming soon) refinery? when new stones will need to be refined again?

Considering that refiners are main rewards of daily quests, i guess players comunity deserves a straight answer in order for players who already refined all stones to know if is still worthing to make dailly quests.

BTW: I am tired to hear, we dont know, we have no info. Lack of straight answers to such questions i consider to be a kind of disrespect to comunity of players from BP (not from mods, that deserves all our respect).

Thanks!

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello ghostmagicus,

We do not have concrete information regarding the exact content of the next update. All I can say is that it clearly will be a large one. If new information is provided before the release, we will provide to everyone as soon as we can.

Our job is not to speculate, so I'll leave that to everyone else. ;)

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

Sorry but where exactly did you read that some new stones are coming? I keep seeing that "info" in FB groups, and some "DSO-all know-oracles" keep repeating that. I'd like to read it myslef.

vegetadavid likes this.
  4. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Hello,
    in my humble opinion that dont will happens like that,
    * No news about new gems
    * refiners of quaizah are supposed to refiners first gems version to second, it would be rly strange to use them on second version gems for got a third.
    * for new players, it would be frustrating to have to refine their gems 2 times in a range of 5 lvls.

5. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

If refiners of quaizah will not be usable for next gems version, than i have no strong reason to do daily quests. Thats why i asked for an official statement concerning this matter, if is possible.

6. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

You can think of them as gold for crafting. 35 refiners equals 14 gold, which would be a reasonable daily reward as well.

7. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

legitimate question.
    Here is a secret tip :
    the best use for refiners is with old gems -25% or -50% sale offer.

but we all know that the meaning of your 3D is to receive some extra information in advance.

vegetadavid likes this.
  8. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

And obviously, as alchimista points out above, you should never buy quaziah gems but rather buy old gems at 25% off or 50% off and refine those with daily deal refiners.

At this point, given the cycle frequency for the 25% off and 50% off sale, I would also restrict the 25% off purchases to coincide with a good daily deal reward that is useful.

9. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Well, if some miracle will happen, and refiners of quaizah will be usable for next possbile refiney, i think it is not reccomended to use refiners for old stones. I think we all know how hard was to refine old stones , especially for players with big stones obtained from farming and with limited budget for spending in game, who obtained all refiners from daily challenges, and do not buyed.

I kind of agree with @vegetadavid, that this will never happen, but my only purpose is to try to obtain a straight answer if is still worthing or not for me to complete daily challenges.

At this moment i have about 4k refiners (you can divide with 35 and count days needed , about 3 months + of completing every day quests) wich i can sell for about 1700 gold, which is totally usless considering i can make 2 k gold per day with premium/deluxe selling cubes.

I really dont need extra info, just an answer if still is worthing for me to complete those daily quests.

10. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Don't worry ... soon you won't be having a reason to play the game at all :D
    Here is a better tip:

You don't need to rely on refiners at all.
    You would craft few sacred/royal gems from the drop faster rather than collecting enough refiners to convert the old gems.