Regarding new char rallye

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by AngryMOB, Apr 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AngryMOB

AngryMOB Forum Apprentice

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Cheers

3. Smrnof61

Smrnof61 Forum Greenhorn

are u gonna share all ppls who joined the event_ like ranking and time something like that .

4. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Same i won´t participate as i´d loose months in some cases years of work on even the twinks i dont play and im not going to delete them just for chance 10:x which might be 1% but also 10^(-10)%

5. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

Hi Mal3ficent, 3 questions.
    1 - If a user ends the challenge with the best time of all participants wins the first reward or the reward is given to a random user? I know the answer is obvious ... the first one wins the best reward, but with BP I expect everything.
    2 - Second question, I have a 3 year old account. Can I Create a new character after the 7th of April, 0:00 CEST in that account?
    3 - Does the reward go to my winning account or can I choose which account can cash out?

Ok I just read the rules, pure madness. My challenge ends here and now.

We will randomly draw 10 players from all the users who started after 07.04 at 0:00 CEST and leveled up to 55 before 28.04 at 23:59 CEST. The winners will not be the ones who level up the fastest.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2020
  6. gbit

gbit Forum General

The winners drawn will be ordered by the date & time it took to reach level 55. The fastest they reached level 55, the higher the prize!
    I don't understand...

7. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

It seems they will:
    • put all players who finished the rally into bag
    • then randomly draw 10 players (winners) from the bag
    • then order the winners by date & time of reaching level 55
    • the one with the smallest date & time wins the 1st price, the second one the second price and so on

Geredis and gbit like this.
  8. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Heroes :) ,

Everyone who reaches level 55 in the given timeframe, on a character created after the 7th of April, will enter a draw.

The first user who reaches level 55 is not guaranteed a win. If 1000 users create a character and reach level 10, it does not mean that the first 10 will win. The winners can be even the last 10. They are randomly selected from ALL the ones who complete this challenge.
    From those randomly selected 10 winners, the top prize will go to the one who leveled up the fastest.

You don't need to create a new account, you can just create a new character on your existing accounts.

The rewards can only be booked on the winning account, so if you create an entire new account with a new character, if you win, your prize will be booked on that account. If you create the character on an existing account, you can have the reward booked on a different character on the same account.

If there are further questions or something is unclear, do not hesitate to let us know.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

gbit likes this.
  9. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

21 days to go from creation to 55??

Bring out the bots ! Bring out the multiple players on single toon ! This event is only for you !

The rest of us who play honestly and/or have lives, jobs, family, or care about themselves will not be able to complete this.

This event is not do-able without cheating. That is my experienced opinion.

1vanka and JohnWick like this.
  10. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

ah yes so someone who spends all their time to get to level 55 still has the same chance to get the top reward as someone who spends the least time ?

11. Smrnof61

Smrnof61 Forum Greenhorn

rewards are will gave as bonus code or ? if i win how to get rewards to my main account

12. Hiro73

Hiro73 Forum Expert

A more honest thing would have been to reward the 10 random ones and give at least 10,000 andermants and 1 month of deluxe to everyone else, since all users participated and reached level 55 by the set date.

Smrnof61 likes this.
  13. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello everyone,

Exactly. Whether they take 18 days to level up or 4 days to level up (random examples), everyone has a chance to win.

Rewards will be booked on the winning account. If you want your reward to your main account, you should create a new character on your main account, not on a newly created account.

Cheers,
    teddy.bear

14. Smrnof61

Smrnof61 Forum Greenhorn

When you gonna share resulsts?