Release 125 [feedback]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, May 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heroes of Dracania: please feel free to post your experience and comments regarding Release 125. Positive or negative (constructive) criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcome. Your Drakensang Online Team.

2. ningruoxi

ningruoxi Forum Apprentice

i must say the stance is very unnatural.

Fultre likes this.
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I don't mind the stances... usually I'm on dragon back anyway.

On the other hand, I'm looking forward to getting a whole bunch of inventory space back by consolidating all my blues into 2-3 stacks.

Also, this will really help on the Full Moon event. In the past, you had to turn your essence in for scrolls because it would take up too much inventory to have all the silver ess you need to complete the event, even though a high damage character like myself could do it more efficiently using less than 1500 silver ess (one scroll) to clear the map. Now I can probably do it in less than 2x9999 stacks or less as opposed to 20 scrolls. Also, this allows me to save my scrolls for the boss when I would want to use reds/purples to speed up that kill.

Pending the bugs that will likely start so show up early tomorrow, I have nothing to complain about at this moment.

gemon666 and Jorane4 like this.
  4. UnknownKnowlegde

UnknownKnowlegde Forum Apprentice

Other then the 9999 essence stacking, then this patch is not really impressive.

Bad job. :)

5. BlackWidow

BlackWidow Forum Greenhorn

I like the new look of the chars.! Nice job on this and tnx for the 9999 stacking, because will safe a lot of space!

6. AmerickaNindza

AmerickaNindza Junior Expert

you should consider to make AFK status option available.

7. SmileyJ

SmileyJ Someday Author

Stacking is fantastic...The stance is uhh....It's okay.

8. fuzbucket

fuzbucket Forum Apprentice

what about the booting out bug???????? no fix????

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ likes this.
  9. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Looking good .. so far I like it.

10. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

One of the most useful patches I have seen in a while. Kudos.

Master0fpuppets likes this.
  11. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

This release goes to show that it doesn't take a huge change to make us happy... however, it does involve thinking about what benefits the players and not just the bottom line. This release has done just that. If we can get other little things that are on the "Player Wish List," I think you will see even more happy players. For example, a better system for identifying items, improved drop rates for uniques/andermant, further balancing of PvP to prevent twinks and help people starting PvP late in the course of things... that sort of thing.

12. jambalaya

jambalaya Forum Greenhorn

Thanks DO Team. I like the changes (even the unmentioned ones!)

13. SillySword

SillySword Regular

This patch is so great. My DK has more room to do PW quests, craft items and farm essences. About lock chests: good thing is dialogue problem fixed, bad thing is wrong item level. My level 45 DK opened a magic chest in normal Grimmagstone and received a low level magic necklace. It does not depend on player's level. I don't know this is changed or bug?

Thanks to DSO team.

14. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

very very good patch because of the essence stacks..

Funny thing that shabby chests seems to drop stuff that is same level with character :) maybe the "chest loot"-system is bugged :D

15. Bearer-of-Death

Bearer-of-Death Exceptional Talent

So...this R125 doesn't bring anything new nor has DSO fixed any annoying bugs!!!

The ess stacks is welcome, but it is a very old idea that has been suggested over 2 years ago...!!!

Bugs - I still get invisible mobs and some of them, when they die, they block my path...and the best part is that my "Banner of War" is still not working, I have reported it 5 months ago...if DSO won't fix it, at least give me a free reset for my knowledge tree, so i can change it from 30% speed to health

16. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

No surprise there. Some of us have "Charge" skill that won't stun when it should. We reported it around 7-8 months ago. They have not even acknowledged that there is a bug, much less attempted to fix it.

Bearer-of-Death likes this.
  17. Ash

Ash Advanced

Essence stack to 9999 makes me want to do a little jig.

jthames likes this.
  18. perrush

perrush Active Author

recently I get more and more headbutt's which don't give armor break and very annying also some dragon furies which don't give me health regenaration

oh well, the essence stack to 9999 is very nice. Although 30 stacks of blue looks a lot, 3 of 9999 make me feel like - I need to farm ASAP - :)

19. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Yes, the essence stacking is very nice. I think that everyone is glad for that. However, the commitment that was made to bug fixing has a long way to go, in my opinion. I am seeing more bugs, rather than less. The disconnect problem is as bad as it was when it appeared, if not worse, and many of the old bugs seem to still be hanging around in one form or another.

In regard to Dragon Fury, I think that AoE skill damage cannot give healing. I was told this when I noticed that the damage from Dragon Fury does not give HP when yellow essences are equipped. I was also told that this is by design.

I don't know what could cause an Iron Brow to fail to apply an armor break if it connected and stunned the target. That sounds like a bug.

Last edited: May 7, 2014
  20. jthames

jthames Advanced

My little hero's are now very jerky in urban areas. As no one else seems to be experiencing that perhaps it's more of a problem with my cheap little laptop than anything else. Stackable essence is a good thing and, of course, saves valuable space but I value it more for the panic it saves me in not having to fumble and stumble around trying to reload when fighting those dastardly bosses. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.