Release 126 [FEEDBACK]

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Allogeneous, May 21, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heroes of Dracania: please feel free to post your experience and comments regarding Release 126. Positive or negative (constructive) criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcome. Your Drakensang Online Team. Keep discussions on-topic.

2. Ash

Ash Advanced

No old witch gear. No reason given. grrrrrrrrrr
    Can't believe how long I've been waiting for another piece and now nothing.

DSO suddenly changed the set on us in New Moon, so having gnob bring the old set should have been on the same To Do list. You don't just wipe away a whole set a player has been working on without offering a way (asap) of them getting it complete.

It'll come with the NEXT gnob visit (maybe) ... so another 6 month wait?
    Thumbs down.

-HARRA81- likes this.
  3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Read the explanation here.

Ash likes this.
  4. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

You have some serious problem with server Grimmag, people can't enter some map at all, what happens is: loading screen pop's up and keep on going untill it issue a message "all conections fail" but conections are ok (I try switchin char and it was ok, but my main char got stuck in that loading screen for Q3-map2). my whole group on Q3-Map 2 had same bug, all 5 of us and there are more poeple in my guild having same problem.

Just tryed Q2 map and same thing happens.

Last edited: May 21, 2014
  5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

What he said... read first, complain second.

6. Fultre

Fultre Forum Greenhorn

Two major faults were noted by myself and the guild members.
    • Game crashes more often during level changes (blank black screen).
    • Ammon's Glasses don't not work after level reset.
    To me it seems with each an every update, something is fixed and something else is broken, it is just ridiculous that this has been the case since the very first release!

Who here remembers the many months of broken in game chat!

Cheers,
    Fultre

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  7. Ash

Ash Advanced

Thanks @trakilaki for pointing me to the witch gear info... somewhere in middle of a thread. Why they didn't add that somewhere more prominent I'll never know.

Doesn't change the fact that anyone wanting the set now has to wait for gnob's next visit... and it may be so changed we no longer want it. ;p

trakilaki likes this.
  8. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

I'm happy to see the zoom bug is gone, it was very annoying ^^ Same goes for the chat after pvp. :D
    Gnob.. I'm a bunny now. :cool: With a new ring in my locker, waiting for a better times (when I also have amulet).
    That witch set was expected badly, but well.. :oops:

Bearer-of-Death likes this.
  9. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

if i still can say my opinion to witch set:
    you really need to but this on shady/andermants and with random stats or not max stats, maybe around 50-80% from max. yeah sorry guys and gals im gonna get hate mail but that is not good any other way... picture yourself seeing every edit noob with over 1,5k max damage running around in pvp... totally hilarious :D about every noob can 1-shot f2p and medicore payer drawfs and mages... not good... specially if the set goes for midprize drakens because now with a little luck you can get tons of nuts :)

Last edited by moderator: Jul 22, 2014
  10. DSOSuperfan

DSOSuperfan Forum Apprentice

First post here! After playing the game for so long, I felt I should finally come in and sing my praises for this amazing game! This release is even better than the last!! I thought the poses were amazing, but you've really outdone yourselves with this! So many awesome items available from Gnob! I didn't think it was possible to make this game any better, boy was I wrong! Can't wait to get enough acorns to buy everything in the shop!!! I think the item prices are spot on because otherwise they wouldn't be so special if everyone could go and get them after one event! And speaking of.. I am So excited for the next event to come around so I can farm farm farm!!!! I'm very excited about a new villian, Sargon will be a hard act to follow since BP made everything in that even so perfect! I think the random stats on yellow items is a fantastic idea. It really keeps me going back for more in hopes that I get that perfect top end item.

11. _Baragain_

You also missed the whole Official Announcement about it.

12. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

Do i smell hint of sarcasm in the air or is that bath salt what you are smoking in your pipe? :D

[kreg] likes this.
  13. DSOSuperfan

Absolutely not! I'm high on this game!

14. _Baragain_

Just look at his name... he is a "Superfan." Don't worry, time will disillusion him. I enjoy the game and I am more tolerant of the bugs and glitches than most, but even I'm not that over the top.

15. DSOSuperfan

How can you be so down about this? Did you see the new art in the daily quest menu? It's gorgeous! I'm all fired up man, this is exciting! They put some serious thought into it and then threw in a progress bar! It's awesome, you should get in there and take a look!

16. galadriale

galadriale Junior Expert

Devs need to design and release new event merchant items as many have been proposed: emotes, color, epic mounts, costumes not just equipment especially considering the fact that Gnob doesn't come very often. This time with two new equipment is good, but could be much better in terms of diversity and quantity. I suppose there should be a design team designated to this right?

And the items are a bit expensive in my opinion, not every one is lucky to get 1000 drakens from event. Some price reduction would be great.

I cannot help but the bureaucratic way of your unnaturally positive comment made me suspicious about your true identity as some DSO mole (sorry no offense).
    P.S.: It's just too obvious. No matter how good it is, as I recalled I have almost never seen player give positive comment in a way like marketing strategy to advertise every positive spots about game changes which devs have been mentioned in the social media.(sorry no offense again )

Last edited: May 22, 2014
  17. [kreg]

[kreg] Someday Author

you have got to be a Dev. or somthing . if not I find it highly unlikely you have played for very long..... I am a big fan of the game but you?.. well lets just say i do not buy it. I am gonna call B.S. on this one.

Johnlittle .... Tegan

18. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

I guess you aren't sarcastic and really love the game. I also enjoy playing DSO for several reasons but I'll give a newbie some advice. First of all, those end game items are not "perfect", there are several sets you'll see as you move on. Secondly, I have to say most people after a long time of DSO will find a few things annoying about the game, so play longer. Finally, to be honest the new daily quest images are just annoying. They're much too "colorful", I like the plain old one better. Is it possible that you guys can allow us to choose which one we want BP?

19. moby31

moby31 Regular

Few changes are good like new look of daily quests window ,chat zoom problem has been finally fixed ,gooood :)
    things i don't like - when changing location games disconnect sometimes
    with so many visual effects now u should do something about the mouse cursor it is invisible sometimes esp when u play in high resolution :cool:
    finally pvp after patch 125 arena was weirdo ,missing players 3v5 standard 1v3 very often ,this has been slightly improved but not fixed .
    Elo is very slow replacing those who left battle with those who wanna join in
    i'm collecting ss and i'm gonna send it to support ,anyway after gnob visit i do say that mag class is OP ,I think Bp should rework stats for future sets
    look a bit closer at those already released .

20. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

@DSOSuperfan is being sarcastic I am sure about that.

Let me think what this release brought to us(me) ...
    .... redesign of DQ window ... which I don't open for more than a year.
    .... so what actually brougt us those past releases? Nothing.

Where the problem lies?
    Drakensang veterans have nothing left to play for ... while the goal of the devs is to make new players at the same scale as the older ones. New players can play and get stronger ... they got something to play for ... while the older players have nothing to do anymore except chatting with friends. As an older player what should i do? Should i farm for glyphs? Like 20 HP, 10 armor and 8 critical hit points (for 20M glyphs) would make any difference.
    The problem is that the new players will soon step into my shoes. And they will have the same options that I have ... none ... no options at all.
    Why should I collect drakens when I have nothing to spend them on?

Reconsider your approach ... before it 's too late!

moby31 and stasis like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.