Feedback Release 153

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jul 7, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your comments regarding Release 153.

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.​

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. draco994

draco994 Active Author

Thank you Teddy. bear for the immediate action. well, i have noted earlier the bugs i have seen , but at the same time when relogged some of them are not seen but my friend has such problems. so it is little complicated as he also got sound problems too.. and as well the ranger sound issue creepy noise during hunting trap. Thank you again ..

3. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Well, had some quite serious lag... then first time I entered the event map I couldn't see my group (not on the right, not on the map), but it got fixed afterwards. Also, where is the XP event?

4. teddy.bear

Cheers draco994 :) Thank you again for spotting this!

Hello Morinphen, :oops:

The dates for the XP event have changed, and the dates have been updated in the initial post - the XP Event begins on the 20th of July.

As a side note - we are happy to inform you that the quick mount slot introduced by Release 153 also works for costumes! (later edit - not intended and it shall be fixed)
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  5. Morinphen

Thank you for the info.

As for the quick-slot working for costumes too... well, we're certainly moving forward in this aspect, so hopefully someday we will have separate slots for mounts, costumes and emotes that would also store them, saving us precious inventory space.

6. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

The quick mount slot doesn't work in the atrium but the mount in the inventory still does. Not for mounts or costumes. bogusness.
    I was hoping that health pots and buffs would work out of the extra slot. Can you make it so?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2015
  7. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

The quick mount slot worked for me in Andrakesh (just in case that is location specific).

Darwarren likes this.
  8. teddy.bear

Greetings Heroes,

Please note the following statement about Release 153 and the mount slot working for costumes as well.
    Best regards,
    teddy.bear

9. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Nice move with a mount slot. Would be awesome as a next thing to convert cloak of undefeatables into a mount/cloak gem or whatever insert-able item so we don't need to open inventory and change cloaks before pressing the hotkeys.

Same with a Santa cloak, please :)

10. Morinphen

That last part is nice to hear! And if they could also be stored somewhere out of our inventory, that'd be even greater. Anyway, emotes can already be used in the skillbar... is that also a case of the thing with the costumes being able to be used in the mounts' slot? And, uh... what was today's hotfix for? I don't think I've seen any notes on it.
    Convert a cloak into a mount/cloak gem? Well, that's a new one. First they'd need to add gem slots for capes (not sure if it'll happen)... and where did the crazy idea of inserting gems into a mount come from? That's just nasty :D.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  11. Mindship

Mindship Forum Inhabitant

How about an additional essence slot, so that one could switch essences faster, ie, w/o opening inventory? I think I saw this mentioned already as a possible future development (the 'passive' essence slot was shown partially behind the 'active' slot).

12. teddy.bear

Greetings Heroes, :)

Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions!

Please note the following addition to the patch notes of Release 153:

Quick activation for Teleportation with key “P”

Now you can press “P” in your keyboard and you will activate Teleportation (you will need to have this talent in your Knowledge Tree, of course).

The announcement is here. It was a small hotfix for the piglets rewards.​

Wishing you all a wonderful day / night ,
    teddy.bear

13. Morinphen

Yep, Greg showed it in Twitch. I think it is supposed to come with Lor'Tac? Not sure, so don't quote me on that, but it will happen.
    Funny... after the hotfix, I couldn't find any more pigs. No big deal anyway, since I completed the event bar.

14. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

It's not new to be honest. There were people saying Santa cloak should have been a gem instead, as it is not very useful as you run faster with dragan or kill faster with 1k cape.

As for the mount and that cape. It's not very useful, you need to open inventory, change cape, click on the mount, change cape again. Moreover, I cannot imagine a real world cape that would make it faster to get on the mount. It could be a saddle, however, if you don't like it to be a gem. Anything attachable to a mount would make that cloack-saddle really useful.

You think it worths a separate idea thread or there is no way they will do something like that?

15. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

:confused:DSO break something with a hotfix meant to correct an issue that was barely there?... Never...:p

16. Xero69

Xero69 Forum Greenhorn

kk..maybe wrong place to post this...but PLEASE PLEASE!! Kill all the glowiness!!! Is it just me, or is the fact that everywhere my mouse goes, something is glowing??!! I find it way too distracting and not necessary...I mean, enemies glow, my summoned creatures glow, drops glow (which is totally acceptable!), NPCs glow, PCs glow; crap, even coin drops glow now! I find that it takes away from me enjoying the awesome graphics that have always existed here...just my opinion....thx for listening....Xero69 on Agathon server

17. AlexC

AlexC Forum Apprentice

Try playing with "High graphic quality" turned off: Settings > Graphic Settings > High graphic quality > Off

18. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Or maybe turn on the high quality graphics so that they are just outlined as opposed to highlighted... one or the other depending on how it is set right now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.