Feedback Release 219 - Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Sunlight, May 31, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can find here the detailed Release 219 Patchnotes.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

Well, I'm not sure 100% but, calculations done by physical damage are wrong : it is counted as "on machines ...." but, or deals invisible damage (red team towers hp stay as such no matter how long you hit it) or that damage is nerfed big time.

Other than that, decimals are funny looking ((again) advanced view).

3. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Since R 219, i have a black rectangle when i jump (im a spellweaver)

[​IMG]

Bubble likes this.
  4. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

It's the leap into the void, new powerful skill added by those volcanos of the developerment team. You just have to learn how to use it now, and enjoy...

Durendhal and 1vanka like this.
  5. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

and exactly which skill is it that allows you to jump?
    is it rage jump or stage dive?

6. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Im not a war but a mage, so i have only one jump skill.

PS : when an other mage jump i see the same rectangle on him...

7. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

ik you already said youre a sw
    I was just kindly and teasingly trolling xD
    sw does tp not jump xD

vegetadavid likes this.
  8. mystic_archer29

mystic_archer29 Forum Apprentice

FIX THE FREEZE ISSUE ON NEW VERSIONS GRR!!!!!! i already outlined what the issue is, are you this EDIT you cant fix it ??? then fire the devs, get some proper ones

i keep dying when entering new map, people dont know whats going on, its present on 3 laptops already fix it !!!!!

Last edited by moderator: Jun 4, 2019
    MaxDisappointed likes this.
  9. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

Did someone else have this bug ?
    I tried to uninstall and install dso but i dont deleted all files of the game so it can exist a better try to solve it...

This maj was supposed to fix bugs.

10. Lazirus

Lazirus Forum Greenhorn

I have the same glitch when I use teleport on my SW. Mehrlin-Tegan

11. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

I have the same problem and I solved it …
    I disabled high graphic quality ;)

12. AdrianoMago

AdrianoMago Forum Greenhorn

I have the same problem, please solve it quickly, I'm being harmed in pvps, and in the current events.

13. Sunlight

Sunlight User

This is a known issue. Please, open a support ticket and provide log files. This problem is currently under investigation.

Bubble likes this.
  14. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

well, it's a nice release, but with only one feature, which is good and a few bug fixes
    I hope the next patch has more meat

15. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

I guess that this is known issue, but still nothing .... So I'll try to explain with this img:

[​IMG]

Fortress pvp mode - As you can see : my DH buff is already gone - before RL 219, while it's activated, I could destroy base (whole), and after RL 219, here's how much is damaged.

ΣMiwel likes this.
  16. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

While we're at it, as far as I remember Bloodmage has the same problem on his teleport, and when Balor dies I think that the same happens.

Also, wind animations in the Iron Forest and Eternal Watch are heavily bugged and look similarly to this, can't provide screenshots at the moment, but it's easy to see:
    Just go to Iron Forest, and go next to entrance to Eternal Watch; go to Eternal Watch and go forward a few steps.

They broke it again. The attack and defence teams were almost balanced lately... not anymore.

17. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

if it is an known issue then fix it. As if PVP wasn't already ruined, this glitch makes it unplayable. Only 5 days left for Helios games.

18. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Yup, been like that for a long time. Never thought to mention it since it happens at the end of the fight :D

19. Sunlight

Sunlight User

The known issue doesn't mean it's ready to fix.
    That just means that the development team is aware of it. They are now collecting information about the bug in order to reproduce it. For that reason, it has been asked to the players to send to the support some details. Apparently, those details will help in order to find a solution to fix the issue.
    So, instead of just saying, "fix it", probably your ticket to the support will help them to find a solution.

Cheers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.