Release 245 Hotfix3 = Nebula

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Keryan, Dec 17, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Keryan

Keryan Forum Apprentice

Nebula each time i try to launch the game.
    Try to launch with internet explorer11 -> NEBULA
    Since Hotfix 3, the game is unplayable

Lunari likes this.
  2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

what error are you getting exactly?
    Post a screenshot of the popup window.
    I am collecting dailies on my toons in Firefox and playing my main in client ... both are working.

3. Nethielle

Nethielle Padavan

My game keep crashing every time I go back to a city, every other players freeze, I can't enter maps or sell items on shops.
    I can only restart the game.
    @trakilaki 2 questions for you:
    1) how can I solve my problem? (and, in advance: is it my problem or a server-side problem from 3 months to today that I cannot solve?)
    2) is it still possibile to play from a web browser? How, please?
    Thank you! :*

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes, it is still possible.
    If you are using Spyware 10 ... I mean Windows 10 ... all you have to do is start the game in IE11 (Java plugin needed as usual).
    If yo are using Windows 7 you can play in Firefox but you will have to do this workaround. You can use it for playing on Spyware 10 too.

The issue can be caused by anything and it can be server side issue , client side issue or both.
    Different Nebula errors could require different approach, that is why at least the error popup should be read.
    But in general keeping files on your PC helps a LOT. That is why I am keeping all the files and make backups frequently so the game doesn't have to download the files again and again because the CDN can cause problems.
    This freezing and crap is usually happening after a hotfix or a new release when the game has to deal with the files for the first time.
    Backup the files if you can and prevent the OS or other apps deleting game files in the Temp folder.
    Other than that you can't do much about it because it is the game that is performing bad ... especially on those new wilderness maps, where nebulas are hitting every 1-2 minutes.

5. Nethielle

Nethielle Padavan

Re-upping this 3d because I manage to obtain a dump file of the "dso_cllient64.exe" process when it crashed (yep, my game still crash every time I go back to city).

Anyone out there is able to tell me how to "read" this dump file? Maybe I find the way to solve my problem...

Thank you

6. Wileosingdam

Wileosingdam Forum Greenhorn

I crash windows 10 (written 32 bits, although actually 64) when I run the game client, what should I do?