Release 250 | Ranger (Changes&Rebalance)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by emrecix2, May 11, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. emrecix2

emrecix2 Someday Author

navelko likes this.
  2. danielcarol3

danielcarol3 Someday Author

the hunters are going to nerf us again the explosive date in R250 they are going to us remove 20% of armor breakage (60 hunting trap + 60 of the explosive date) that are to damage in the area and now they do not remove them and put it on the spinoza path by putting 40% and in a single direction and on top of that we do not They increase the activation range of the hunting trap that has been asking for months without counting that the wolves have not yet recovered their lives

3. hacker09897

hacker09897 Someday Author

Check first test server ,before put the comments here. Bcs it change a lot then you see on video.
    Also look on date, which day is posted and which you write in here. So overall is enough time for some changing .
    Remember on test server isnt for forever untill doesnt will be official announcement about patch ,so everytime can be something changed. Cheers and have nice day.

4. danielcarol3

danielcarol3 Someday Author

In fact it reviews the day 05/20/2020 and I saw the things that are still very like and what you say has always been said the same but almost the majority or a good part of the changes are equal or similar for the official server
    Case of the hunters Most changes made in the Test Server before the updates of the R248 and R249 were the same and I do not think this change since most of this kind remains silent

ejmp:
    Nerfeo of the explosive arrow (no armor effect or resistance with the R250 previously had to touch an objective to exploit causing errors in both PVP and PVA who did not detonate playing the enemy is in front)

Hunting trap (rank of activation of the R248 that does not implement it)

Deadly lifting (30 sec ridiculous time time)

Herd of wolves (removed the autoregeneration of these lasting little in the matches in high difficulties)

cloud of hornets (almost useless skill and pretend with these changes to use it although it is still inficient and insufficient to clean maps quickly or bosses due to little damage even with these changes since two second does a damage similar to the precision shot but it is It can launch in the same amount of time 8-10 of TIR.PREC and do 2000% of damage, I think that if they were changed by murderous bumblebees with 300 or 400% damage to be more useful)

Multiple shooting of the R250 (now with the recharge time is noted that it is a nervey due to the crucial use of cleaning map belonging to this race), etc.

Besides making an imcapie in the tree of life and the wolves that for a lot of life that they have if they do not have resistance and armor are eliminated very fast especially in high difficulties that with two or a blow are eliminated (wolves) ABROL AGUATO 5 or 6 Blows will be lowered fast

Also I do not know if there is going to be less cure because it is a single wolf that the maximum cure it has is 35% I do not know if the increase of 200% affects the damage of healing that is another thing

Never this class does Bluela for Nerfeos or abilities of skills that are made in case contrary from the other races that if they ask for the changes that make it and are few affected by the changes of these

5. Blunted

Blunted Forum Greenhorn

When they introduce the patch 250?