reload error

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by quaresmatik, Apr 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. quaresmatik

quaresmatik Forum Greenhorn

It says reload when changing the map in the game, it constantly freezes in the game entry, it is constantly freezing in the map I deleted and reinstalled the game I emptied the temp file, it did not improve, on the contrary, it has become worse, I will be glad if you can help and respond as soon as possible.

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

You had a problem with downloading the game's files, and you deleted the game's files, so now the game has more files to download.

What did you expect?

It's time they stopped telling people to delete temp as a solution to everything.

3. quaresmatik

The first is a problem while continuing the game, I have been having this problem for 2 days, the second is that the moderators recommend deleting the temp file.

4. Maxbastard

Maxbastard Forum Greenhorn

im playing dso 4 months.i have 100 mpbs line and 5 with 7 ping.i have the same problem with you 3 last days.i deleted temporary files but the problem doesnt solved.i change maps in 2 seconds and randomly im taking the error to reconect.i cant farm bosses with groups and i dont like to have all time disconect problems.

5. quaresmatik

[other language content removed]

yes but they still don't give an answer I can't play game

Last edited by moderator: Apr 16, 2021
  6. Maxbastard

Maxbastard Forum Greenhorn

i can confirm after a clean setup of windows 10 all updates grafics etc etc i have the same problem ! its not from us my friend 1 of my friend have the same and bec he dont know a lot for pc confingures he stop and he waiting me to tell him when dso team fix the problem....i cant do more i have to quit and join another game to spend my time.ill check the forum time by time and if something change maybe i play dso again.i really like dso even with some bugs but disconect problems...no thanks!