Suggestion Remove the stack limit for essence

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nvmind, Jul 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

As the title say, I'll suggest to remove the 9999 stack limit for essence and to make it unlimited, or a very high number. There is a significant number of players with more than one window in their inventory taken only by essence. Moreover, players are throwing away the green essence if at some point it goes over 9999.
    And not to forget full moon essence. I always had more than one slot occupied by that one.

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

They could simply put all the essences into that new so-called "crafting bag" which is coming with the workbench update (scheduled for r213), especially that they are adding new essence types and essence upgrading (so it would become a crafting ingredient).

3. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Do we know more details about the crafting bag? If there is limited space just like in the regular inventory, it'd still be a good idea to do the 9,999 -> 99,999 stack limit increase, as suggested a long time ago...

4. MademoiselleCaramel

MademoiselleCaramel Junior Expert

Are you sure crafting bag will come with r213? They have already postponed crafting gems on workbench etc. No one knows for sure, so I think it will be easier, faster and better to simply make stack of ess to 99.999 or bigger, as soon as possible, normaly in inventory.

5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

They said that r213 will be the workbench update.
    We know that in that bag the number was changing to 10k after exceeding 9,999 when there was a preview of it in the TS.

6. MademoiselleCaramel

MademoiselleCaramel Junior Expert

They say many stuff...

[​IMG]

Akageshi likes this.
  7. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

I couldn't agree more. Whatever solution is being considered it's better than doing nothing about it: I mean that essence does take space!:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.