request for explanation (I hope the mods don't delete the post)

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dimash1964, Oct 16, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dimash1964

Dimash1964 Forum Apprentice

good morning, I wanted to understand something, this morning the deluxe has expired, I got the message if I wanted to renew it, but not having understood its usefulness, I first ask you moderators or players for explanations about it, what is the Deluxe for? (200 Ag at login vs 100 of the premium basic) It does not improve the drop, (in fact I did not find the weapon of the event, nor the amulet of Sargon, nor the jewel of the hunter of ingredients during the period of the premium deluxe), does not increase the drop (stones, runes, jewels), it only increases the number of cubes that can be dropped (unfortunately the cubes are almost totally useless, since inside them the mounts are always the same, ditto for the per, ditto for the emotes) Quatity of golds negligible, level of items only 100 (also useless since the set is literally unusable), so I ask what is the reason or the incentive for which we should (I repeat the "we should") spend 2.5 times more compared to the premium basic only a larger collection area ??? (and what good would it be ???) I hope for your kind reply so that we users can understand if this game is worth spending money or not. THANK YOU for your cooperation.

Réφuiεm likes this.
  2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Cubes do give a nice amount of gems (atleast the higher tier cubes do, no idea about lower ones), but yea everything else inside cubes are not much of use, except the 1000 ander you get every once in a while. Deluxe does drop more cubes, but is it worth it? I personaly dont think so.

35% discount on workbench vs the 25% from premium isnt that huge either.

Extra locker space is the only thing i can think of thats usefull in a way.

But is it worth the price? Hell no :)

Réφuiεm likes this.
  3. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

If I was going to buy one it'd be the premium. I haven't renewed mine since I started back & the main thing I miss is the free respawns since the load times for reloading maps (about 1 minute for me) are way too long. The cubes are ok to I suppose. Neither one has any affect on the drop rates for items though if that's what you expected.