Reset of my accounts

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Lambrusco, Aug 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi to everyone,

It seems that if you post here and someone doesn't like what you post they reset your characters cos i remember yesterday sunday i went into the game for my daily rewards and today monday they start by 0 again. It's not the first time that i see this in my account... not nice but i didn't expect for more... you alway can fall lower... what's gonna be next... install in our computers some virus with your updates?

tozagol likes this.
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello, I recon that you must have logged in too late and missed the deadline. Nobody in their right mind would "reset" your accounts out of badness. If you believe that there is a problem with your account, please send a ticket to your Support and ask them to investigate;

kind regards;
    Shine2

3. Lambrusco

Hi @Shine2 thanks for your message but i'm 46 with no mental desease that i know yet and i still can remember i logged in on sunday evening and then monday around 15:45 spanish hour. That i know you can log in from 00:00 to 23:59 in the same day for you to claim you daily connection. The truth is i never had a problem with this but since i post here thanks DSO for those months without anything to do and that i only go into the game for my daily rewards it's not the first time that it happens to me... how uncanny!!

About sending a ticket to support or they don't answer or when you ask for white they answer you for black or what is worse, they don't know what to tell you...

The truth is if i post here is for people who can complain about similar situations or at least that they think something similar have happened to them cos this thred is not to criticize them. Everybody is welcome to write here, this is why it is called "Speakers corner" isn't it?

Kind regards

Psytron and tozagol like this.
  4. JohnWick

JohnWick Advanced

Because the great and almighty bigpoint is a great stingy when it comes to hiring professionals who understand and know how to answer questions (login, game, payment problems, etc, etc, etc ...) of users, both payment and of those who not. While we settle (because we have no other choice) with people who in exchange for we do not know well what (we assume that advantages in the game and / or objects, andermant or things of similar value) dedicate their free time to answering our doubts as best they can, problems and / or complaints.

Now you understand why all (or almost all) veterans have 2 accounts, one for playing and one for the forum.

It is known to all that here as you get on badly with someone from the administrative team of the forum strange things happen to you, let me explain:

Your comments are not liked by someone on the team and they disappear.

Your comments don't like someone on the team at all and they ban you for a while.

Your comments do not like anything at all to someone from the team and they ban you from the forum and the game for a longer time.

He does not like your comments, he dislikes you, you have killed his puppy and you have pissed in the sockets of his eyes of the aforementioned puppy of someone from the team and they ban you for life in forum and in game.

As you can see, you have to be careful to avoid the many dictatorships that have occurred both in the english forum and when we each had the forum in our language.

I hope I have been able to clarify your doubts and have helped you understand how they work: the forum, the game and the support team.

A greeting my friend :)

Psytron, tozagol and Lambrusco like this.
  5. Lambrusco

Hi @JohnWick as you know in spanish forum they baned us for every thing you posted, and i'm sure you know what i mean, and this is why we were fed up of their way of work and nobody dared to write in their feedbacks etc... me one of them and that i know support and mod are same dogs with different thongs so they know who you are and they can decide what to do with your account etc... it's that easy.

We can complain as much as we want to or we need to, the answer is gonna be always the same from them... if you don't like it, bugger off

Psytron, tozagol and JohnWick like this.
  6. Anyki

Anyki User

Correction: Your comments break the forum rules, or you're giving unnecessary attitude, so your comments end up removed. Period.

@Lambrusco, if you believe there is truly a bug with the login dailies, then say so. At this point, this thread has devolved into a useless poop throwing festival, so... g'bye.

Lυke and Melethainiel like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.