Reworked Dark Armor set

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, Sep 17, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I was asking Rick Talrok if they are planing to rework the Dark Armor set ... he never answered.
    I asked Haruki the same question:
    and the answer was:
    And last night I bought the new reworked Dark Armor Set :D :cool:
    Now it is called Armor of Darkness.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You can buy it or you can craft it ... if you want to craft it on a workbench you will have to buy x3 crafting stones and you will need one piece of the Dark Armor set ... so for the whole set it is 15 stones.

2. littlemichel

littlemichel Active Author

how much that stones cost ?with draken or ander ? You mean we can craft from our older set or we shall make from new one ?

3. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Wow! Thanks Trak :)) Looks like there is lots of crit with this set. Although helmet only gives 30% where old set helmet gives 35%. So, How much was each piece?

PessiMystic and Savage like this.
  4. matami

matami Someday Author

makes you feel nostalgic to see that old set polished :D back in the days (lv40 time) i remember when we waited and waited that we can buy piece that from the gnob with hard earned drakens(that time 1000 drakens was very hard to get it required at least 6 months active playing)... aaaaand what disappointment that was when you have waited the gnob for so long and then he did not sell item you wanted :D was it gloves that they suddenly removed from gnob? all i can remember that it was quite rage on the forum because of that :rolleyes:

But this makes me wander if they are going to rework Dragonache or the cube set or even The Legendary King's Armor :) they all are quite new sets and is big waste of designing if they are left to 45lv :)

-Faeriequeen22- likes this.
  5. trakilaki

Yes that is correct ...
    However one thing comes to my mind ... I will lose my GoPs inside the old set ... therefore I will buy another old Dark Armor set and I will keep the one I am wearing ATM.
    - Buying the new Armor of Darknes will cost you 12700 drakens
    - Crafting the set with the pieces you already have will cost you 15 stones that is 4500 drakens
    - Crafting the set with new Dark Armor pieces will cost you 11100 drakens

Personally I will go with the option 3 ... I will buy new Dark Set and 15 stones and I will keep my old set.
    I have 30K drakens anyway. :D

mrmlja and Savage like this.
  6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

This pisses me off because I melted my old dark gear due to it becoming obsolete. Mind you, the glyphs in the helm, torso, and shoulders means that I'd have melted them anyway, but I'd have loved to make those gloves for just 900 darken. Darn you BigPoint.

And that armor! 2200+ for just the right hand side items on a SW? WTH?

Zamvel7 and Darwarren like this.
  7. trakilaki

No ... what I meant is ... I will keep my Dark Armor set and buy another Dark Armor set (old in game but new for me) ... I will craft the Armor of Darkness with that set and still keeping my old Dark Armor set :D

mrmlja likes this.
  8. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

planned obsolescence at work. o_O

How are GoPs treated? Does the Armor of Darkness match current play level?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2015
  9. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

One can hope your glyphs will be refunded if you choose to combine the old set for the new one. Highly doubt it, maybe for an Ander expense. Luckily being old and inactive for a long time I have the whole set and little glyphs invested in the set. I seriously lack Draken, though.

10. *N*U*T*B*U*S*T*E*R*

*N*U*T*B*U*S*T*E*R* Forum Apprentice

I went to gnob... no new set, no crafting stones.. what gives? was this on test server only? I am on Tegan server FYI

11. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

What forum are we in?

Yeah, test server forum.

DocWhisky likes this.
  12. *N*U*T*B*U*S*T*E*R*

*N*U*T*B*U*S*T*E*R* Forum Apprentice

dang...

BigPapa likes this.
  13. Veritas

Veritas Forum Mogul

hi all

and skin of armor is always the same, no stat same evolution are not so good
    and if you transform your old set ,you lose all glyphes.

14. littlemichel

littlemichel Active Author

thx traki and brearer of death ,huff so close to melt mine lol ,even still has dillema with GoP in my 3 items

15. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

What about the Dragonache and Powerful witch chaser sets? are they still the same or are they too reworked to level 50?

16. trakilaki

Really?
    Don't we have them here in this thread ... in the very first post?
    Also we have them here and here ... but yeah ... champi ... who the hell ... shows them on youtube.
    As far as I know she has not made a single post in EN forum ... but yeah ... she made a video on youtube :D

mrmlja and Yogo like this.
  17. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

So it looks exactly the same as the old one? They could at least add some minor, but differentiating details.

18. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

I don't care if it looks like a pack of fruit flavored lifesavers. The fact that they have introduced an AOE party buff that you can invoke without having to die like in PVP is huge. Opens the door for some cool possibilities in the future. I see an SM turret that heals coming:p.

19. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

My guess is that AOE effect for the DK version is tied to rage jump and the SM version is tied to rocket pack. Ranger would be tied to dive or whatever they have for an escape skill.

20. trakilaki

They better not touch it ... even with the shoulders Dark Armor set has a masterpiece appearance compared to those new Lor'Tac items. :D

mrmlja and BLASTUP like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.